The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Big mods

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by j3000, Apr 11, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j3000

j3000 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2012
    Michigan
    I found some big tanks that I like now I want some big mods can you show me some of the biggest mods I can buy and we're to get them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    A geekvape ageis will take pretty much anything. Theres also a “captain “and a “hammer of god “ that I’ve heard are quite large.

As for where to get them there’s a whole list of sellers on the forum. The ageis (the only one I know much about) is geekvape so it can be had on FT fairly cheaply if you’re willing to suffer the slow boat from china wait time

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    A 4 battery HOG will hold just about anything you place on it. Even your car if you need to change the oil.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Smoant Cylon fits 30mm's with no overhang. Others mentioned above are larger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    If you have large enough hands, no arthritis or other problems with gripping things, don't mind carrying around a mod that feels like a brick, and your pockets are pretty deep $ wise...I'd recommend the Hammer of God, too!

A friend who's an ECF member bought one last year. He also bought 2 different, humongous Voltrove RBA that he used on it. Tank capacities, IIRC, were something like 15mLs for the smaller one and 20-25mLs for the larger one. I couldn't believe what the set-up weighed when he had me hold it once, even with the smaller RBA on the mod, let alone with the beast size larger one on it! :shock:

• Like Like x 4
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    The Smoant cylon isn't tiny (although it's not supremely heavy) but it has one of the best handfeels out there (IMO) and some great features and easy operation. I don't have a hammer of god, but I don't think it's something I necessarily want/need either. I imagine that would be a hefty mod, but I might be more inclined to recommend the Cylon, as far as usability.

Best of luck deciding!

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  7. Steve W Pedersen

Steve W Pedersen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2011
    bakersfield,ca
    Cylon for the win +1
    Love love love my Cylon but I do wish they would do 21700 version.

• Like Like x 2
  8. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I see some big mods around, me, my heaviest is 138 grams and I hardly use it because it seems so darn heavy.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.