Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
A geekvape ageis will take pretty much anything. Theres also a “captain “and a “hammer of god “ that I’ve heard are quite large.

As for where to get them there’s a whole list of sellers on the forum. The ageis (the only one I know much about) is geekvape so it can be had on FT fairly cheaply if you’re willing to suffer the slow boat from china wait time

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you have large enough hands, no arthritis or other problems with gripping things, don't mind carrying around a mod that feels like a brick, and your pockets are pretty deep $ wise...I'd recommend the Hammer of God, too!

A friend who's an ECF member bought one last year. He also bought 2 different, humongous Voltrove RBA that he used on it. Tank capacities, IIRC, were something like 15mLs for the smaller one and 20-25mLs for the larger one. I couldn't believe what the set-up weighed when he had me hold it once, even with the smaller RBA on the mod, let alone with the beast size larger one on it! :shock:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Smoant cylon isn't tiny (although it's not supremely heavy) but it has one of the best handfeels out there (IMO) and some great features and easy operation. I don't have a hammer of god, but I don't think it's something I necessarily want/need either. I imagine that would be a hefty mod, but I might be more inclined to recommend the Cylon, as far as usability.

Best of luck deciding!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread