Not open for further replies.

k3v1n

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
London, England.
Hi GG family,

First off, a massive thanks to Imeo for his amazing creation and answering all my questions.

I'm soon to be a new member to the family, my ssGGTS is on its way from Greece to the UK as we speak, as long as Vassilis sent it today :p

Been lurking the forum for a few weeks and by acceident found the GG.

I have recently given up analogs and bought an ego-t, I realised the two main problems with e-cigs was going to be batteries and atomizers.

The GGTS was the answer to the problem, plus with the Odysseus on the way all my needs will be met.

It's a no brainer :)

Speak to you all soon.

Kevin.

PS. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. :)

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Welcome Kevin!

Don't forget, the GG is an 'advanced user device' and since you're kinda new here don't get frustrated if there's something you can't figure out. Just come here and these fine folks will help you work it out in a flash! This forum has a wealth of GG information - if you haven't already, check out all the stickies. And Imeo is one of the most helpful modders around when it comes to his 'family'.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Yes there is no doubt the GGTS is not only functiuonal art but a wise investment! And as Imeo said, once the Odysseus is out, you should have all your needs taken care of with one GG unit!

Welcome and fel free to ask anything you need to. We have a ton of experience and helpful people to go with it! :thumbs:

boggypot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
Asia
I would like to add, i'm new to vaping as well. 4 days old.

2weeks back i ordered a 510-t and continued to read up on e-cigs, to get an idea what's going to be like vaping instead of smoking and i come across the GGTS.

1day after my 510 order, i sat the SS GGTS and loved it and decided i must have one! Placed an order for it!

The GGTS arrived before the 510, and i was loving it! The 510 came a few days after, but after trying that for a few puffs, the 510 is sitting one corner. It doesnt come close to vaping the ggts at 3.7 n 6v... The feel of it is superb!

I totally did not regretting putting down money for the GGTS!

And i love how helpful everyone here is and the amount of information there is here. I felt like i knew the GGTS inside out even before it got to me.

Now awaiting a pre-own UFS-v1 to arrive!

Thanks Imeo and everyone else here!

k3v1n

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
London, England.
Nearly 4 weeks for me now vaping.

I agree with you boggypot.

I have read so much from this forum. Everyone is great and everyone loves their GG and Imeo, I've also watched all the you-tube videos from Imeo and others, many times.

I'm waiting for my ssGGTS to arrive and will order Odysseus as soon as it is available.

What have you been using with your GG till you get your UFS boggypot ?

Kevin.

My GG should be here this week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread