The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Big Vapers Review – Kanger Horizontal Coil Cartomizer from NicFitNation

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by digibomb, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fenris4024

Fenris4024 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    How do these compare to the Boge cual coils? (sorry, still kinda a newb here) and I've been looking for some good cartos to use on my vision spinner while I'm out and about. I used some from V2 cigs when I first started, and they were okay, vapor was kinda light, but the flavor was good. Since then, I got in some boge DC and hafta say the vapor is amazing, but flavors "can" seem muted. I normally just run my EVOD clearos, but I wouldn't mind having some regular black cartos to use as well.

Thanks for the input!

((Also, WOOT! 1 month of no stinkies!!!!! :toast:))

2. Vaptor

Vaptor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    sydney
    I like the Kanger horizontals for going out. Only problem is that they only last 4 fills before tasting like crap and every 3-4 carto burns plastic because when they put them together some of the filler hair get on the coil and than it burns so I got to throw it away. Expensive even in a short run, but nice to vape on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.