Billow v2 or Zephyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

romkaman

Aug 14, 2015
A few reasons. The juice control on the Goliath is amazing. Also, the stepped juice channels make it super easy to get your wicking ironed out. A huge plus for me is the access to the build deck without draining the tank. It's a very well made, easy to use tank.
Well,i dont care about juice control, and dont like the base of it and how it is being filled, so i think i'll stick with zephyrus, it will be a cheaper option too. Any problems with it?

itskohler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Aventura, FL
A few, yes. Super sharp edges, I sliced my fingers to hell on it. It leaks from the chimney, where the 2 threaded pieces meet. This is not common, but there are people who report this other than myself. Lastly, It loves to leak, which is why juice control is so important. I can put my Goliath V2 in my pocket, play sports, and not have a leak. If I walk around the block, all of my tnaks without juice control will have some form of leakage.

romkaman

Aug 14, 2015
A few, yes. Super sharp edges, I sliced my fingers to hell on it. It leaks from the chimney, where the 2 threaded pieces meet. This is not common, but there are people who report this other than myself. Lastly, It loves to leak, which is why juice control is so important. I can put my Goliath V2 in my pocket, play sports, and not have a leak. If I walk around the block, all of my tnaks without juice control will have some form of leakage.
Well, i've read that it leaks because of orings, with this i think once you get a right build it won't leak.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Can't offer an opinion on the others, but I have the Billow 2. It's been solid for me. Took a second try to get the wicks right, but since then it has never leaked. Got it in my hand right now. .81 ohms @ 30W with some DIY Banana Split kinda juice, 20/80. No leaks. No dry hits. You can pull the build deck without draining the tank. My only complaint is that you need a super narrow tip bottle or a needle tip to fill it.

romkaman

Aug 14, 2015
Can't offer an opinion on the others, but I have the Billow 2. It's been solid for me. Took a second try to get the wicks right, but since then it has never leaked. Got it in my hand right now. .81 ohms @ 30W with some DIY Banana Split kinda juice, 20/80. No leaks. No dry hits. You can pull the build deck without draining the tank. My only complaint is that you need a super narrow tip bottle or a needle tip to fill it.
Yeah, if it had top fill i'd get the billow, too lazy to unscrew the whole tank :D

romkaman

Aug 14, 2015
Lol! I hear ya. The Starre Pro is a top fill and I hear good things about it. Then I also hear some folks complain about it leaking. I think there is a RBA head for it. You could also grab an Orchid and a top fill cap for a Kayfun pretty cheap. But the Orchids have inherent problems too.
Nah, had problems with orchids :D or I'm thinking of waiting for Cthulhu v2, I think it will be the best of the best lol

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Every new tank is the best... for a week... then you see a preorder for the next tank... :-x I still use my Kayfuns more than any other tanks though. They don't make clouds, but they are solid.

Have you ever tried the Squape R?

I've got 4 Kayfuns (Including an authentic) and none of them get used anymore. The Squape R works better in just about every way. Much better airflow, better airflow adjustment, much easier to build on, much more flexible, you can remove the deck while the tank is still full, and it tastes every bit as good if not better than the Kayfun. My only complaint is the size.

I wouldn't call it a great subohm tank, the maximum airflow setting is similar to a Subtank Mini on the middle setting (Single 3.1mm hole), but it's close to if not the best for flavor and is by far the easiest to build on RTA I've ever found to work with.

itskohler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Aventura, FL
Well, i've read that it leaks because of orings, with this i think once you get a right build it won't leak.
Mine doesn't leak from the o-rings. Its the chimney, there isn't an o-ring. I stuffed the build deck with cotton, so no fluid can get through, and it still leaked from the same spot. I can't fill it up past halfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread