Binary logic, a decoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Sep 19, 2014
Canada
Salutations,

Although i came here simply hoping to discuss consumption methods and potential technology updates it's also becoming unavoidable to get involved in deep politically-driven debates, for example "legal" vs "criminal", "medical" vs "recreative"... heaven in blue skies vs the red fires of hell.

Pretty sad when a board member of Pfizer is the voice of reason.

M'well that's quite exactly what happened in my own country when i 1st noticed Didier Jutras-Aswad, broadcasted « A Marī Ūsque Ad Mare » on the French-speaking part of our national TV network during premium hours, on a "science" family show:

Didier Jutras-Aswad - SRC - Découverte (2014-Nov-10) .JPG

[ http:// ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/science/2014/11/07/001-cannabis-marijuana-effets-cerveau-adolescents-decouverte.shtml ]
SRC: Quels sont les effets du cannabis sur le cerveau des adolescents? (2014-Nov-7)
So far i can simply tell this prominent high-profile warrior of planet Itnoc (In The Name Of Children) was seen besides Mélanie Joly at the Royal Ontario Museum in 2010:

D. Jutras-Aswad & M. Joly - Business for the Arts - Royal On. Museum (2010-Oct-7) .PNG

A couple years later he could be heard in company of another brave activist, Marie-Ève Morin, who also owns & operates a "re-hab" center in Montréal, in addition to her other job:

Marie-Ève Morin & Didier Jutras-Aswad - L'après-midi Porte Conseil (2012-Jun-7) .PNG

A while later it appeared that Didier worked with Pfizer (as soon as 2013 if i'm not mistaking), e.g. just before being presented as the "scientific" author of a study on 120 studies, as mentioned initially.

Then this eminently mediatic psychiatrist made the news once again after advising politicians on "marihuana", including Québec's prime minister Philippe Couillard, part of the medical intelligencia himself... This time the elite's favourite man would be leading national research on CBD as a treatment for opioïds:

[ http:// www.nasdaq.com/article/insys-therapeutics-starts-enrollment-in-cannabidiol-trial-cm668017 ]
Nasdaq: Insys Therapeutics Starts Enrollment in Cannabidiol Trial (2016-Aug-16)

That very same year the Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine (which is based in Calgary/Alberta) warmly invited him besides Kevin Sabet + Nora Volkow to attend at a symposium actually occuring in the Marriott hotel of Montréal, possibly as some attempt to compensate for the August 24th report of Trudeau's "Task Force" which clearly mis-represented my province, nonetheless:

HC - Task Force (2016-Dec-13) [640x220] .PNG

Just in time for Trudeau's mari-caca Halloween "science" show:

Kevin Sabet at secret Int'l Montréal congress on addiction (2016-Oct) .PNG

Kevin Sabet [440x260] .PNG

Nora Volkov [440x260] .PNG

Didier Jutras-Aswad [440x260] .PNG

[ https:// www.csam-smca.org/events/csam-xxvi-annual-meeting-and-scientific-conference-from-october-20-22-2016/ ]
Joint Conference: ISAM and CSAM-SMCA XXVII Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference – Montreal

The next year Didier Jutras-Aswad became "moderator" at the 2nd edition of this same event which definitely shaped Canada's current "Légaleezation" and even Québec's own Cannabis Regulation Act, as a matter of fact:

Which reminds me of an article by Jean-Sébastien Fallu, calling for much more nuances & objectivity within the guild of psy doctors:

All other crunchy details are now part of history, until "expert$"/"spe¢iali$ts" try to rewrite it... Apologies for a lack of sufficient translations.

:matrix:

Good day, have fun!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread