Bionic Vapor - Discount Event with endless perks! Join the minion crusade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
My first set of twins were a week late! They weighed 6 lb 10 oz each. My second set were induced 2 weeks early when my water sprung a leak. They were 5 1/2 pounds. Both sets came home along with me and had no problems. One of my grandsons came 1 month early and weighed just under 5 pounds. He just turned 13 and he's hell on wheels. :blink:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Angel, my son was nervous as well when his first baby was born. He transformed instantly into a confidant daddy. One of the most precious memories I have is walking in the delivery room right after grandson was born and seeing my son hold his child for the first time. The look of love on his face was amazing. Your son will be the same. :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Angel, my son was nervous as well when his first baby was born. He transformed instantly into a confidant daddy. One of the most precious memories I have is walking in the delivery room right after grandson was born and seeing my son hold his child for the first time. The look of love on his face was amazing. Your son will be the same. :)

2 nurses and I delivered CG, the Dr. thought that there would be more than 3.5 hours start to finish and he didn't make it. One nurse handed him to me fresh out of the oven so to speak. I set him on his mother, the other nurse clamped the cord and I cut it. A real bonding experience for him and I. :D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Indeed. They are scheduled for Christmas, to be more precise. They'll be released at a 50% discounted rate for 2 weeks. Well, Creme de la Vie and Vortex will. California Dream will be released at the same time if gpc gives his stamp of approval. It is his creation so he'll be the judge of it :D

Out for Christmas, kind of shady here. Can we find out if they will be out in time to plan on giving some as Christmas presents or are they going to be available on Christmas day.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I figured it out you made a deal with santa and all the minion will get a bottle of each in their stocking on the mantel for Christmas. I don't know how you got Santa to do it, but nothing that you do surprises me anymore.

You're so sneaky. :lol::lol::laugh::blink::drool::headbang:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Alright, time to announce...well...everything! By the way, due to lack of time I couldn't read every post, so if there was one out there with a specific question that didn't get answered please shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

The winners that'll be receiving 30ml are:
Amnitus
Seleya
gpc2012
IML8
Evie Luv

The official date for the beginning of the sale is 11/27 and will end on 12/11. The 50% flash sale (because I did see some recommendations on dates *wink *wink) will be on 12/04, lasting 24 hours. As usual no codes needed EXCEPT for the flash sale. Write it down! The following code: FLASHSALE14 will go active when the flash sale begins, and all of our prices will be updated to their 30% discounted value for the duration of the discount. So, once again, the prices for the 30% sale will be updated automatically, meaning no codes needed. The flash sale will have the code FLASHSALE14 active when it goes live. A sticky thread will be posted on our sub to remind you of the flash sale and the code.

Thank you so much everyone for participating and showing your love and support! I'll be sending the winners PMs tomorrow and the prizes will be sent on Monday.

Remember, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me! Feel free to drop by our little minion sub as well. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread