Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Recently I purchased Birthday Cake and was very excited.

I fired up my 510 (atty/cart) and I coughed and coughed. All I taste is a peppery-like taste, with a slight hint of cream. I'm very confused, I was not at all expecting THAT kind of taste. I have been steeping it since, and have tried it three times. The peppery taste is still there, but just duller.

How long should it steep?

TypeOholic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
My only suggestion here is to give it a few good tries. I have had juices that have had a peppery taste at first but it goes away once I got used to the flavor. It's almost more of a peppery feeling than taste. It's hard to explain what I mean. But here is an example. I got some vanilla juice a while back and filled a carto with it the day I got it. I tried it and got the peppery taste/sensation so I thought I did not like it. I put that carto away for a few days then decided to try it again. I got the peppery taste again but kept using it. After 4 or 5 drags of it I started to taste the vanilla flavor and the peppery feeling started to go away. I used up all of that vanilla and ordered more. When I got the new bottle a few weeks later, I went through the same thing again. This has happened with 3 or 4 different flavors so I think it has to do with different flavor levels and your taste buds getting used to being bombarded with something new. Similarly, for me, some flavors have a buttery taste that goes away after a little bit of use.

I hope it works out for you. If not, at least you have a juice that is pretty popular and you would be able to sell it or pass it along easily.

Good luck

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
My only suggestion here is to give it a few good tries. I have had juices that have had a peppery taste at first but it goes away once I got used to the flavor. It's almost more of a peppery feeling than taste. It's hard to explain what I mean. But here is an example. I got some vanilla juice a while back and filled a carto with it the day I got it. I tried it and got the peppery taste/sensation so I thought I did not like it. I put that carto away for a few days then decided to try it again. I got the peppery taste again but kept using it. After 4 or 5 drags of it I started to taste the vanilla flavor and the peppery feeling started to go away. I used up all of that vanilla and ordered more. When I got the new bottle a few weeks later, I went through the same thing again. This has happened with 3 or 4 different flavors so I think it has to do with different flavor levels and your taste buds getting used to being bombarded with something new. Similarly, for me, some flavors have a buttery taste that goes away after a little bit of use.

I hope it works out for you. If not, at least you have a juice that is pretty popular and you would be able to sell it or pass it along easily.

Good luck

I'm about to try it again right now. I'll let everyone know how it is. Thank you everyone for helping :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread