Birthday Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almond

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Personally, I don't like it. You can definitely taste the birthday cake, but then somebody comes by and accidentally spills pepper on it. It may just be because I ordered it at a higher nic, but I can't get past the pepper.

I ordered it 80/20 pg vg, 24mg nic. You can give it a try your way and see what you think! Our taste buds vary so it could very well be different for you.

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
I decided to go ahead and try this flavor eventhough there's mixed reviews. I'm so in love with cake in real life. I figure if this juice will work for me, then I can save myself a ton of calories. It should be here tomorrow. I will report back with first impressions and if need be, I will let this steep. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works for me.

apexified

Dec 10, 2010
Olympia
70/30 12mg and hardly a hint of cake to be found... It tastes like it smells, peppery. I understand the subjective nature of the flavors being that I can't stand Cinnabomb and everyone seems to love it, but at least that actually tastes like what it's suppose to represent. The birthday cake tastes like something went wrong in the formula.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
you mention pepper, do you mean like black pepper?

i have a couple samplers of VB White Choclate, and although i "like" not "love" it, it has a slight white-pepper taste... it's a pleasant mild vape, no plasticky taste, so the white pepper taste is not a bad idea, whatever it is.

in fact, i don't like white choclate, the candy (food) to begin with so i didn't expect much... but darn, it's actually a very nice sort of neutral.... "neutral" some people consider what i call neutral, good... i.e. bwb malty brew... nothing really stands out, but it's a darn pleasant vape.

apexified

Dec 10, 2010
Olympia
White-pepper sounds about right. If they said the special was for White-Pepper I would have passed on it--as I wish I had passed on it now that I've tasted it.
If I bought an actual birthday cake that tasted anything like this stuff, I would take it back immediately.
Now it's like I've paid for a couple of the free samples VB is so kind to throw in (all good, so far) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread