Status
Not open for further replies.

adami

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
usa
Alright, I'll admit it. When I first started vaping and I saw some weird "Golden Greek" mechanical mod at CoV I was confused. Who would spend so much money on a mechanical mod? The ProVari had just hit the scene and seemed like an awesome advancement. Why would someone spend comparable amounts of dough on a shiny tube with a button in the "wrong" place?

Fast-forward to this past week, I had some time off and started looking into rebuildable atomizers to see if there was anything new. When I'd first looked into them the Bulli and the Ato-miser just weren't doing it for me, and the Genesis was realistically a homebrew operation.

When I saw the iAtty I was stunned. So simple, so perfect! Everything I'd imagined an atomizer should be. And that's when that golden venom took hold. Imeo's brilliance had finally stricken me. After reading a few thousand posts about the iAtty I realized he was a passionate, intelligent, and extremely pleasant inventor that cares foremost about his customers and their experience. The quality, flexibility, and simplicity of the GGTS finally clicked. I now know I have to have one.

Then I found out that a variable voltage add-on is impending. Simply outstanding!

The only downside is I have no idea when I'll be able to afford all of Imeo's magnificent machinations as I've been caring for a sick family member and haven't been able to work. But mark my words, I will have an iAtty (or Mult-i-atty :2cool:) and a GGTS as soon as I have the cash.

I just wanted to spread the love, Imeo you're awesome.

Last edited:

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
Good luck with getting a GG. I know how hard it can be to find the spare cash but in the end, if you can, it's totally worth it. I consider my GG's to be sound investments. They will outlast and out perform just about any other PV and as you've already said "Imeo is the man!" Always coming up with improvements or additions and cares about his creations as much as we do. A rarity in today's market.

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
I was lucky enough to discover GG's quite soon after I started vaping thanks to Chrissie on the All About forum and Hifistud. I think if I hadn't I would have spent the same amount I've spent on GG's on replacing lesser PV's. Have a look at the GG Stealth for an easier way to get started. Also keep checking the GG forum as Imeo does competitions every now and then where you could win a GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread