Bit lost about the Ijoy capo Squonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Damn it! I already placed my order! I chose them because they were about $10 cheaper than 3f and had the shipping time at end of this month.

I wonder if I should cancel it and order elsewhere?

Where did you see Tony's post on FB? Was 3f listed as an authorized vendor?
he said no one was auth'd for pre-orders yet but I am not sure when that was posted to FB. It was in the pulse thread here or over on VU, not sure. I can't really tell you what to do, I have never ordered from vapesourcing (no more china orders for me, ever) but I would assume your money is safe. I will be waiting to order a pulse from a usa vendor until well after I have seen multiple reviews on youtube and the forums

Bundy1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Cleveland, OH
Yeah it will probably be safe, especially if you use paypal. But there may be a strong possibility of "unforeseen delays" with the unauthorized vendors ^^
They're an approved vendor on VU and pretty active over there, so not too pressed about it. Plus, I used PayPal. I did ask if I can cancel, but not because I'm worried, just because I don't really want the resin version, which is all they have. For $5 more I can get the carbon fiber version from 3f. I figure if they let me cancel it, great. If not, no big deal.

Bundy1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Cleveland, OH
he said no one was auth'd for pre-orders yet but I am not sure when that was posted to FB. It was in the pulse thread here or over on VU, not sure. I can't really tell you what to do, I have never ordered from vapesourcing (no more china orders for me, ever) but I would assume your money is safe. I will be waiting to order a pulse from a usa vendor until well after I have seen multiple reviews on youtube and the forums
I've never had a problem with Chinese vendors, other than the month of not knowing where my order was. I only use them for stuff that I don't need in any specific time frame, but have never been burned. I've mostly only used FastTech though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread