The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bit lost about the Ijoy capo Squonk

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by QcVaper, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    I think none of those who do presale right now are authorized vendors. They will get the devices after everybody else. That's why they do the presale, marketing logic ;)

2. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    he said no one was auth'd for pre-orders yet but I am not sure when that was posted to FB. It was in the pulse thread here or over on VU, not sure. I can't really tell you what to do, I have never ordered from vapesourcing (no more china orders for me, ever) but I would assume your money is safe. I will be waiting to order a pulse from a usa vendor until well after I have seen multiple reviews on youtube and the forums

• Like Like x 2
  3. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    Yeah it will probably be safe, especially if you use paypal. But there may be a strong possibility of "unforeseen delays" with the unauthorized vendors ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bundy1971

Bundy1971 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2015
    Cleveland, OH
    They're an approved vendor on VU and pretty active over there, so not too pressed about it. Plus, I used PayPal. I did ask if I can cancel, but not because I'm worried, just because I don't really want the resin version, which is all they have. For $5 more I can get the carbon fiber version from 3f. I figure if they let me cancel it, great. If not, no big deal.

5. Bundy1971

Bundy1971 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2015
    Cleveland, OH
    I've never had a problem with Chinese vendors, other than the month of not knowing where my order was. I only use them for stuff that I don't need in any specific time frame, but have never been burned. I've mostly only used FastTech though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.