Bite Xtra

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i received peppermint and forest fruit in 0mg in hopes that i can drop to 0mg nic but still get TH from it. I filled my boge 2.0 carto with forest fruit and started coughing instantly. Filled another carto with peppermint (also 0mg nic) and the same thing happened. I was only able to take very small drags without coughing. the TH from Bite Xtra is not a full TH as you get from nic, instead its more of a pinpointed/sharp/prickly type of "sting" sensation in the back of your throat. I dont know if its pepper of some kind in the liquid( they dont disclose the additive on the bottle) but if i had to guess, it would be pepperish.

Im not sure if this liquid is supposed to be vaped by itself, but i could not do it without instantly coughing. Stubborn to put this liquid into good use, i mixed 1 drop into 10 drops of 6mg regular juice and it was fantastic! This way i got quite of bit more TH and it was very pleasant. I got two 15ml bottles so they will last me very long time. If you are looking for a TH enhancement, this would be a good buy.

I got the liquids from www.flavourart.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread