FSUSA E-Liquid Review - Menthol Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
What I will be reviewing tonight is the FSUSA Menthol Ultra.

50% PG/50% VG
6 mg/ml
Bottle Size - 30ml
"Born-on" Date - 11/26/2010

Vaped on a Joye eGo w/ new eGo XL cartomizer.

Packaging: Very nice clear bottle, childproof cap, Labeling very clear with the date made.

Smell: Upon opening the bottle top, it smells really refreshing. Not a "hit you hard" type menthol smell, but very smooth. Almost like a halls cough drop in fact.

vaping: This is one that smelled so good to me I had to grab the syringe and fill up a carto. On inhale, there is an instant cooling sensation which I dearly love. TH is about a medium. It's not harsh at all, quite on the smooth side and very enjoyable. On the exhale, the same cooling as the inhale. This is definitely my vape, especially my after dinner vape. Vapor production is very good for the % as it should be.

If your a menthol lover like myself, this is definitely one to try out. I will be ordering this again when I run out.

Flavor 4/5 TH 3/5 Vapor 4/5

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Summerville, South Carolina
another VOTE for the Menthol Ultra. This is my fave out of all the Menthols I have tried so far. As for the Crystals, I have found that while they are definately Menthol, they just don't have the kick that a good liquid has. But I do add them so some other flavors I don't prefer, and presto change-o, menthol juice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread