Where Can I Get A......? Black DSE-901 PCC...which one of these do I buy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
Hello Everyone!!!

I recently posted a please help thread to help me find my first PV, which after a few days of research I decided should be the 901, and I wanted it to come with a PCC(at the time, I didn't know the jargon...I didn't know it was called a PCC, so I didn't know what to type in the search box)! On the post, I received a lot of good advice from some great members, and I researched some of what they told me to, and when I figured out the jargon, I found pretty much exactly what I was looking for...only I found it in several places, and in a few different models with a few different options, so I thought I'd ask for some more of your great advice on which DSE-901 PCC to buy! I don't have a PV yet, and I should probably get this coupled with a starter kit. I thought I'd ask some of you which you'd recommend I buy because not only do you know more than I do, but you've also had experiences with some of these vendors.

And, I thought this post might help out some other newbies looking for the same thing I am! :)

I need a Black DSE-901 PCC & PV...and am also wanting:
>Shipped ASAP
>Good Price
>SLB Brand if possible
>Juice in at least 24mg..36mg if possible
>Black 901
>LED Color Preference in this order..Purple, Blue

Here are the ones that seem to fit what I'm looking for in one way or another, along with the pics & prices and what comes with them:
(also...the White and Black Cases have different designs on them, so on some sites you'll see the White Case, but Black available...and the Black is a different design, but when White is the only Case shown, I don't know which Black Case comes with it, because there are 2 different Black designs I've seen so far that are offered as the Black option to this same White Case)

CASE TYPE #1A:
901_PCC_kit_1AZSMOKEFREE.jpg

azsmokefree.com
$45.95
DSE 901 Kit contains:
1-PCC Charger Box
1 Atomizer
1 Batteries
5 Cigarette flavor cartridges in 4 nicotine levels
1 USB Cord
1 Adaptor AC to USB
1 Instruction manual.

CASE TYPE #1B:
dse901_1blackCellPhoneLord.jpg

CellPhonesLord.com
$59.99
* Atomizer (1-hole) 1pc
* 180mAh Rechargeable electronic cigarette Lithium battery(blue LED) 1pc
* 1050mAh Rechargeable PCC case 1pc
* 100-240V Charger(power cord with US plug & Euro plug) 1pc
* Normal working voltage: 3.0 to 4.2V
* Manual(English) 1pc
* Standard cartridges 6pc
* M-Red regular flavor, 2 high, 2 med, 1 low, 1 none

CASE TYPE #1(A or B)...it is unknown which one is the Black option:
TrumanECIG.jpg

TRUEMAN-ECIG.com
$30.00
Package contents
1.Atomizing device1pc
2.180mAh Rechargeable battery(RED led)1pc
3.100-240V AC-USB adapter 1pc
4.Cartridge6pcs(marlboro flavor, 2 high,2 med, 1 low, 1 none)
5. Usb line1pc
6.Instruction Manual1pc

CASE TYPE #2:
901PCCCase2.jpg

DSE-ECigarette.com
$23.92
1 x 901 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
1 x Atomiser
6 x Atomized Cartridge with Mouthpiece
1 x Acrylic Re-chargeable Portable Charger Case (PCC)
1 x USB Charger
1 x USB to Wall Charger Adaptor
1 x Quick start guide

CASE TYPE #3:
DSE901Case2Vaporstix.jpg

Vapor-Stix.com
$22.95
(CASE ONLY)

-Now, there are a lot of other sites that offer this first case, but it doesn't say that they offer it in Black, so I am only looking at the sites I know it is offered in Black!
-And, there are also sites that offer this case, but don't have the juice in high enough mg for what I'm looking for!
-I've included only the closest ones to a match for what I'm personally looking for!

>Any suggestions on which one to go with?
>Anyone have a better U.S. site to buy one of these from that might meet more of the criteria that I'm looking for?

This is what I'm thinking:
>The A-Z Site has the "Genuine SLB 901", and it has the Black/Blue Combo, as well as a good price...
>But, the DSE Site has such a great price at $23.92
>And, so does the Trueman Site at $30(and the Trueman Case is like the others, which I think might be closer to what I want...rather than the DSE Site's Case, which is a different Case altogether that I don't know how I feel about yet)!

Any Advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
I'd like to get an order in today, and hopefully I can have it shipped out tomorrow, and receive it by Tuesday or so--that would be ideal! :)

Thanks SO Much EVERYONE for all of your help!!!!!
Scubadoo79

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
Before I went hv I had 5 batteries and a pcc, which I needed when out of the house all day. imo it's a good idea. I am not familiar with any of these suppliers, in fact I have not even heard of any of them except vapor stix. Personally, if a company does not represent themselves on this forum, I probably would not buy from them. At least there is some sense of accountability here. Hopefully someone else can recommend a kit, 901 pcc starters are harder to find than 510s

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
LOL--You know Jeff, after all of this research, there's no way I'm not going to buy one of these darn 901 PCC's! lol.

I appreciate all of the responses--please, keep 'em coming!

And thanks for the advice Swipple, but I tried Jason's stuff at ElectroNicStix.com and you have to buy the PCC separate from the 901, and it ends up costing twice as much as the others! So, it's not the right place for me for this purchase, but I'm sure he's great for other stuff!

Well everyone, I've got to choose one by morning, so any input would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks Again!!!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
LOL--You know Jeff, after all of this research, there's no way I'm not going to buy one of these darn 901 PCC's! lol.

I appreciate all of the responses--please, keep 'em coming!

And thanks for the advice Swipple, but I tried Jason's stuff at ElectroNicStix.com and you have to buy the PCC separate from the 901, and it ends up costing twice as much as the others! So, it's not the right place for me for this purchase, but I'm sure he's great for other stuff!

Well everyone, I've got to choose one by morning, so any input would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks Again!!!

Maybe I missed one but looks like those kits only have one batt and one atty. And most 901 kits have 2 batts and one atty (510 2 of each). I'd recommend heaven gifts for the warranty and while it will take @week, it will be SLB's DSE product:

Matte black DSE901 kit with MANUAL batteries - Starter Kit - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier=

I looked for other vendors selling 901's and didn't find many esp. with what you wanted. Here's a totally different take ;-)

Along with the kit, get two 510 mega batteries 280mAh (the 901 is a 180mAh batt) - these will last you 3 to 4 hours a piece heavy vaping. Longer if you're a light smoker. (eliminates the need for PCC)
MANUAL Mega BATTERY for Joye510 Matte black - Spare parts - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

I'd get two 510 to 901 adapters (you can also use cartomizers with these)

1x 510-901 adapter(510 bat to 901/808D-1 at) - E-cig Multi Adapters - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

And another 901 atomizer
Matte black atomizer for DSE901 mini e-cig - Spare Parts - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier=

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
Thanks for the tips guys! Going there now to check it out!

I think I need a PCC because I want to be able to travel easily, and am flying to Colorado a couple of times here in the next couple of months. So, that is another reason I'm wanting a PCC rather than not--it isn't so much about the battery life.

Thanks again everyone! I'm probably going to place an order here in the next hour or so, so any last-minute tips would be greatly appreciated, and who knows, they might totally change what I end up going with since I still don't know what or where I'm going to buy!

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
OK, here is the final verdict and outcome of my very first vaping purchase...

I decided to go with Mike at AZSMOKEFREE.com to buy my 901 PCC! He had about the best price for it that I found(especially since it included the Wall Charger unlike some of the other 901 PCC's of similar prices); and he also told me he could ship it asap!

So, I put my order in Saturday at around Noon(I ordered the 901 PCC and a couple of different types of Juices which most people on the forums seemed to like)...and before Noon today(Monday), I received my package in the mail from AZSMOKEFREE!!!!!!!!!!
Since the Post Office isn't open on Sunday, this was like Next-Day-Air!!!
So, I opened my package, and everything is great...and Mike even threw in an extra pack of Cartridges because I told him I wasn't crazy about the multi-strength Sample Cartridges that were going to come with the PCC Kit itself, so I guess he knew that when I got my package, I wouldn't have any Cartridges to put the 2 kinds of juice I bought into, so he was a step ahead of me and included those Cartridges in the package! And, had they not been in there, I would have been stuck with those original multi-strength Sample Cartridges, and nothing to put my 2 juices into!

And, the PCC is perfect--it is sturdy, and the perfect size, and I love the design, and I was sure my first order would be a total blunder and learning experience, but it has turned out to be more than I ever could have hoped for!

I'm telling all of you, Mike is The Man!!!!! I couldn't be more happy with my first order, and the light turned Green just a little while ago, so I'm going to try vaping for the first time right when I get done typing this!!!

Thanks to all of you who gave me advice, and I'm truly happy with my first purchase, and now is the moment of truth--time to see if vaping is for me! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread