Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale! Three day sale and Week long Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hello ECF! We are having a huge sale over at MtBakerVapor.com!

Joye 510 Atomizers -$4.99
Joye 510 Manual batteries -$4.99
Joye 510 Battery Wall Charger with cord -$3.99

Dual Coil Cartomizers 2ohm 1.6ml capacity (5 pack) - $12.99
Build Your own ejuice - $2.99

50% Off all DIY flavors! - It will show you the discount on the shopping cart page. So $1.49 for 15ml of flavoring!

Our Brand New Deluxe Electronic Cigarette Kit is $99.99! Go check out our super low prices today!
Visit our store now!

Now for the contest! We are giving away a FREE Joye 510 Starter Kit. Even if you do not need one you can still give it away as a gift. All you need to do is to enter is tell us why you think an electronic cigarette cigarette would make a great gift!

Every order at MtBakerVapor.com ships super quickly. We offer some of the best shipping rates around via first class mail. There is also a $5 flat rate priority mail shipping option. With ever order you will get a free gift from us. I look forward to your orders and all the contest entries! ECF Rocks! :)

High Quality Electronic Cigarettes

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I think an electronic cigarette would make a great gift because I like walking especially if I have someone to walk with, switching to a ecig would make my stress about having to stop every block cause they are out of breath non-existent and they would get exercise without getting made fun or yelled at of so it's a win-win all around :D

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
A friend of mine is having a hard time right now. He has tried the patch, the gum, and even that drug that makes you want to kill people. But each time he has failed to stop smoking.

I have loaned him a battery, and finally he is able to cut back to four cigarettes per day. The problem is that I only have the one spare, and it doesn't last him all day.

With this gift of a Joye 510 kit, my dear friend will finally kick the nasty habit. His own kit will be all it will take. (And I can get back my spare, lol.)

I hope I am lucky enough to win a kit for him. If not, I hope the winner of the kit uses it to help someone stuggling to defeat that nasty addiction.

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
I think an e-cig kit would make a great gift because I have foundmany people are curious but they just dont know how to get started. With an e-cig in hand they are likely to make the switch easier. I have had this response with several people so far. An added plus is it feels great to PIF and know that that gift will make a difference.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
ty for a great contest!!!! my sister has chronic bronchitis and she has tried the store brands and they hurt her throat so she finally gave up and went back to smoking. i would love to win a ego to send to her so she could use this and try different flavors so she can get of the analogs and breathe better! i want her around for a long time!

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
This prize would go directly to my friend and coworker, who has been very interested in my kit but just hasn't put together the funds to get one of her own! She's intrigued by my ability to vape at my desk, but she hasn't had much success with my original little dime store kit. I think with a decent kit she'd be off the stinky analogs for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread