Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I came across this vendor hanging out in ECF live chat, and I'm sure glad I did. I've been vaping for over 4 years off and on, and have ALWAYS been looking for that real strong but good fruit flavored juice that has forever alluded me. Most of them always had a downfall like a funky undertone, weak flavor, or were overpowered by the nicotine.

This is the end of that search. Seriously I'm not getting into the whole "light subtle" type talk, none of that kind of jargon applies. This juice tastes exactly like you expect when you read the name of the flavor and it has strong flavor right off the bat, no excessive steeping required (it does get better surprisingly though).

Peaches - By far my favorite flavor so far, and I don't even like peaches. This stuff is best described as "moist" as it literally is mouth watering. Dead on a peach, I taste nothing else in the juice and its very potent.

Ecto Cooler - Its a Citrus mix but not overly tangy, no chalky or perfume in this like others. Awesome stuff.

Fruit Stripe Gum - If you have ever chewed the gum, now you can vape it. Seriously I am considering going out and buying some since its been awhile to see just how close it is because its exactly like I remember the gum.

Fruit Poke - Its a mellower blend of fruit that is hard to describe, still has more flavor than most I've tried. It uses cleaner tasting fruits not citrus.

Blue Slushy - 7-11 Blue Slushy, with the cool aftertaste included.

Snickerdoodle - I don't like this flavor but its dead on accurate and not lacking, I just don't like Cinnamon (I bought it for my wife who loves it).

I'm still trying out some other flavors and have already re-ordered a ton of my favorites including the new Pear and Honeydew flavors. Customer service is very good. None of the juices have ANY weird undertones, chemical, or perfume tastes to them. If you haven't tried this stuff you need to its just simply amazing.

Welcome to Black Velvet e-Juice - Oklahoma's finest!

There are no coupon codes, to be honest I would pay more for this stuff just don't tell him that ;)

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
I'm afraid I can't help with the Black Velvet question, however, since you are in Hawaii and like full-flavored fruit juices, you might try some of the Volcano offerings. They have "Vape Cafes" at a couple of locations on the Islands where you can go in and sample their juices.

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/
Some of their juices are always in my rotation (Pear-a-Dice & Pineapple Punch)

Have fun...

Last edited:

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I'm afraid I can't help with the Black Velvet question, however, since you are in Hawaii and like full-flavored fruit juices, you might try some of the Volcano offerings. They have "Vape Cafes" at a couple of locations on the Islands where you can go in and sample their juices.

Buy E-Cigarette | Safety Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes
Some of their juices are always in my rotation (Pear-a-Dice & Pineapple Punch)

Have fun...

They have awful juice no offense. Comparing this to Volcano is borderline treason :D I've been through well over 500 flavors from almost every company I don't give my seal of approvals lightly, this stuff is incredible.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I'll have to check them out...I'm always looking for something better :)

Prepare to be blown away my friend, this stuff makes some of my favorite premium juices obsolete. Please report your experience when you get some, I'd love to hear what others think as most of us keep quiet about this place to hoard it all ;)

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
...hiya,
...I was looking for a supplier thread to post a comment or two about the Black Velvet...
...Totally agree! Magnificent, and the best I've found so far...
...I liked the snickerdoodle, (it is accurate)... the Coffee Supreme, tho..is the best so far..
...ready to vape as arrived... I will be interested to see how it steeps, now that I see your comments, Dark... it it lasts..
...I forget where I heard about them.. likely a random post.. all good.
Cheers, ~M

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
..allright.. I ordered more... it wasn't hard to convince myself...
...I added on some of the pear, thanks for the note, Dark

...also, my last order included Pizza Juice... wow... it allows the mind to fill in all the parts of a pizza.. I'm not sure about an all-day vape, but it is awesome. vapes like an oregano infused pizza sauce hinting at crust and pepperoni and cheese...

..I did a double order of the coffee supreme this time :)

..Cheers, ~M

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
P.S. Dark...
That guy's link above for volcano is a link through a shareasale.com related business...

...that means he gets a commission if someone clicks, and buys, or whatever... I'm not sure it's legit feedback..

That was me...I didn't realize that it was a sharesale site. I'll delete the link immediately. (and no, I don't make a commission off of ANY site I link too).

EDIT: Unfortunately, It's too late to edit out the link, if an admin wants to get rid of it, please do so. Thanks for making me aware of that.

Last edited:

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
Hey Nam,
...Thanks for being so polite. I felt bad about possibly riling you wrongly...
...I wasn't sure what the deal was, so thanks for clarifying... I can see how any of us could get caught in something like that when we quick search for a link for someone...
...thanks again, I appreciate your pleasantness... all the best, cheers, ~M

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Honeydew came in along with a bunch more apple twister. He really nailed this one it's even got a the initial flavor when you bite into it down. ADV material for sure, love his fruit flavors.

Do yourselves a favor and try these I cannot stress enough how good they are. I've been making sample packs for friends and stuff out of excitement.

Service is also top notch, very friendly and goes the extra mile in all aspects of his business.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So I placed my order then I had a question about it so I emailed them at black velvet and got a response shortly there after, at 9:30 at night on a saturday. You gotta love great customer service, even if I don't like their fruit stripe juice I'll try other juices just because I love a vendor who takes care of their customers

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I just ordered the sampler, I hope its as good as you say!

Normally I would be hesitant to be this confident about recommending a juice, but I don't think you can possibly not like this stuff. Let us know what you think when you get it I'm always interested in others opinions.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Normally I would be hesitant to be this confident about recommending a juice, but I don't think you can possibly not like this stuff. Let us know what you think when you get it I'm always interested in others opinions.

I will and if I don't like them I won't hold it against you. I'm new to vaping and I want some really good flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread