Blackberry Flavored Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETUSN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Bremerton, WA
I have searched alot of places for Blackberry flavored juices and can't seem to find alot. vape Dudes have have a nice Blackberry, Black Honey and Blackberry Cheesecake but I'm looking for more folks. Is Blackberry a hard flavor to make, isn't a good seller? Not looking for any Menthol juice, tell me where you get Blackberry and would you recommend it to your best friend (which will be me if I like it). I'm looking to vape it all day in my 18650 Odachi if that matters.

Thanks.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I like Heather's Heavenly Vapes Crackberry, but it's only one of the two I've tried. It's just a straight up Blackberry, despite the name.

One I haven't tried yet (but plan to) is Dripeez blackberry. Based on how amazing and authentic their flavors are, I can't imagine it isn't excellent. They makes the best straight fruits I've tried. Hands down.

I recommend the Aiv Twas Brillig as well, but it's a bakery vape, not straight fruit.

Last edited:
I too, enjoy Heather's Heavenly Vapes-Crackberry aka Blackberry. But I am WAITING for a Ms. T's blackberry jam(since SEP. 30!!!) to ship that got great reviews. Hope that helps..

I see Ms. T's is still wildly behind their website's stated delivery dates. No surprise there. I know some people really fanboy for her juices but I just can't ever see myself ever buying from her again since she's well known to just disappear and stop filling orders for weeks at a time.

I really liked Vapedudes Black Honey. I had someone tell me that it smelled like Skittles.

I'll add another vote to Alice in Vapeland's Twas' Brillig. It's not a straight blackberry vape, it's described as a blackberry crumble, but it is very good.

Now if only we could talk Wlad at Ahlusion to make a blackberry I'd be in heaven.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Twas Brilig from Alice in Vapeland...fantastic blackberry (may be available pre steeped at GiantVapes)

AHA! I knew I had heard of a place that sells AIV (besides AIV) but I couldn't remember it, and pre-steeped too?
It's so frustrating having all these little bottles around that I can't taste yet...

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Higbrow Vapor, without question. All of their juices taste like purely the real thing. Idk if allof their juices use the own real extraction, but some of them do for sure. I would assume at least the fruits are pure extracts.

The pure pear is amazing btw.

AiV Twas Brillig, really good, but as was stated, its got that sweet breadiness to it, its not just fruit. Good though.

I havent tried anything from Heathers Heavenly, but they have the "purity" line which are all natural extractions, so Id bet their Purity fruit flavors are pretty spot on.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Giant Vapes doesn't have the 6mg available. Does AiV require ageing (steeping is a bad word). I have a bottle of Deejstuff, Blackberry Angel's Breath, ageing right now, I hate waiting though.

They all improve from a steep but are good straight out of the mail. I like Twas Brillig straight away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread