Not open for further replies.

Fanfan_Golisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2016
www.golisi.com
Hello everyone,

Happy Black Friday!

Thanks very much for your love and support for GOLISI!

We are throwing a party with Geekvape, 1 winners will score a Geekvape aegis legend kit (Limited Edition) and a pair of Golisi S30 18650.

Rules: Leave a comment below about this two products.

We will choose one Winner next Friday(Nov.30)!

tzmGJ5q.jpg

Good luck!

Golisi Facebook : Golisi Technology
Golisi Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I also know Golisi from the charging section. I love the Legend I have, it's one of my favorite mods and I would very much enjoy trying the Limited Edition Legend kit, it looks fantastic and using aluminum is a brilliant idea. I'd love to try some of the Golisi batteries, for sure. :)

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the contest! It's a great pair givaway.

Anna

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I have the Aegis 200W Legend and the Aegis Mini Kit and LOVE both. As a matter of fact I have several Mods and use only the Aegis Mods. Geekvape is the Bomb. Its like they really thought these designs out and had people in mind who have disabilities with their hands from, for instances, a Stroke, Severe Nerve Damage, Muscle/Nerve Atropy which will decrease the grip in your hands if the Atropy is in the bicep or Shoulder. And its that Otterbox feel of the Aegis that does this. I am proud the be the owner of a Geekvape Product and will stand behind their Product 110%.

As for the Batteries by Golisi? I cant give you my honest opinion about them because none of the vape shops that I go to in my area carries them. Its either Samsung or LG but I am always looking for a better longer lasting battery. I think we all are...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'll throw my hat into the ring!

I'm a HUGE fan of the GeekVape Aegis and would love to try the Legend as I've heard such wonderful things about it!

Also, I have to admit I don't own one of your chargers but wow they review beautifully and I'd certainly love to give your batteries a try!

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Ed Taiga

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2017
Geekvape Aegis Legend