The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

BlackFriday Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Golisi' started by Fanfan_Golisi, Nov 23, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fanfan_Golisi

Fanfan_Golisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2016
    Hello everyone,

Happy Black Friday!

Thanks very much for your love and support for GOLISI!

We are throwing a party with Geekvape, 1 winners will score a Geekvape Aegis Legend kit (Limited Edition) and a pair of Golisi S30 18650.

Rules: Leave a comment below about this two products.

We will choose one Winner next Friday(Nov.30)!

[​IMG]

Good luck!

Golisi Facebook : Golisi Technology
    Golisi Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  2. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Big fan of the Aegis legend, looking forward to trying the Limited Edition Legend.

I've read recent reviews on the new GOLISI batteries, nice to see more reputable batteries for us to choose from.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dconnor

Dconnor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    Las Vegas
    The Aegis has a great reputation. Would love to try some of the Golisi batteries in one.

4. RadiusNick

RadiusNick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2017
    i know Golisi from the chargers
    i read the review made by Mooch about the s30 batteries and they seem to be solid ones and for me they would be a good addition to the rugged waterproof & shockproof Aegis legend.

5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I also know Golisi from the charging section. I love the Legend I have, it's one of my favorite mods and I would very much enjoy trying the Limited Edition Legend kit, it looks fantastic and using aluminum is a brilliant idea. I'd love to try some of the Golisi batteries, for sure. :)

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the contest! It's a great pair givaway.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  6. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I love the Aegis legend and would love it even more if it was a little lighter which the limited edition seems to be, I don't have any experience with the Golisi S30 battery yet but the Golisi S4 charger is fantastic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I have the Aegis 200W Legend and the Aegis Mini Kit and LOVE both. As a matter of fact I have several Mods and use only the Aegis Mods. Geekvape is the Bomb. Its like they really thought these designs out and had people in mind who have disabilities with their hands from, for instances, a Stroke, Severe Nerve Damage, Muscle/Nerve Atropy which will decrease the grip in your hands if the Atropy is in the bicep or Shoulder. And its that Otterbox feel of the Aegis that does this. I am proud the be the owner of a Geekvape Product and will stand behind their Product 110%.

As for the Batteries by Golisi? I cant give you my honest opinion about them because none of the vape shops that I go to in my area carries them. Its either Samsung or LG but I am always looking for a better longer lasting battery. I think we all are...

• Like Like x 2
  8. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Thoughts on the 2 products....well, it's the combo that I have bought for my hubby...well, not the limited edition, but...:D. He's loving them both and I'm a wee bit jealous :lol::lol: Working great for him. ♥

Personally I'm a huge fan of Geekvape and have become a fan of Golisi. Loving my Golisi charger.

• Like Like x 1
  9. masrock

masrock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2018
    Romny
    This 2 products are made for each other)

10. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I'll throw my hat into the ring!

I'm a HUGE fan of the GeekVape Aegis and would love to try the Legend as I've heard such wonderful things about it!

Also, I have to admit I don't own one of your chargers but wow they review beautifully and I'd certainly love to give your batteries a try!

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

11. sergor25

sergor25 Full Member

Jan 31, 2015
    town
    Geekvape Aegis Legend kit - Very quality, powerfull mod, best design with amazing tank.
    Golisi S30 18650 - Best IMR batteries for all vapers

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    They're made for each other. Beauty + Power = great gift for vaping ! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  13. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Lunatic ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Love the geekvape legend - also love the fact I'd never be able to damage one ;)

Golisi s30 look fabulous in black

14. Storm52

Storm52 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Aegis legend is always the two word reply when someone asks for recommendation for durable mod. The golisi battery compliments the package.

15. JackSun

JackSun Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2018
    Nl
    Awesome products!!!!!!!!

16. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
  17. Det313

Det313 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2017
    The Geekvape Aegis Legend looks sick. Would love to try it out.

18. Eduard Sorokin

Eduard Sorokin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2018
    Geekvape Aegis Legend kit (Limited Edition) - reliable mod for all occasions :thumbs:
    Golisi S30 18650 - powerful battery :thumbs:
    Together they make the perfect couple :party:

19. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2018
    These two products are perfect for each other! Geekvape Aegis Legend kit (Limited Edition) is an immortal mod, the only thing he needs is a reliable source of energy and only a pair of Golisi S30 18650 will be able to cope with this task!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ed Taiga

Ed Taiga Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2017