BlackFriday Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DmitryS

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2016
Leave a comment below about this two products.
The aegis legend is a stylish box mod. Brutal appearance. Build quality and tactile body. Fast response. Support resistance from 0.05 ohm. Waterproof & shock resistant! Max output 200watts. Cool AS chipset. High power and current output. Simple and intuitive menu with good functionality. Landing large atomizers. Colored display screen. Fast & stable power output!!! Excellent set!
Golisi is one of the best manufacturers of lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Chic quality.
Golisi S30 18650 high capacity with excellent performance. Light weight and higher energy density than ordinary rechargeable battery. Long life time!
Golisi & Geekvape reliable and high-quality brands.
Thank you Golisi for the interesting products.
Thanks for the great work and giveaway!
I am always happy to use your devices.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
The Legend is a solid dependable mod. I've been wanting one for a while but as I'm on disability I can't spend that much on a mod. Even one that has as much to offer as the Legend does.

Golisi S30 18650 has a high capacity. It's lightweight and holds a charge longer than other comparable batteries. What am I saying? There are no other batteries that compare. I would be happy to give them a home in one of my vapes, hopefully a Legend.

Sergey Stets

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2016
Matveev Kurgan RUSSIA
Aegis Legend kit will suit fans of active lifestyle who in mountains, on fishing, on jeeps make the way in the wild area. Generally it very much is suitable for my hobbies!
Golisi S30 the modern and the high-performance recharged lithium battery 18650 with a good capacity! It would be desirable to test!

Reactions: stols001

Al Teo

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2016
Geekvape Aegis Legend kit (Limited Edition) and a pair of Golisi S30 18650
Thank you for the chance to win the most popular products in the world of vaping. I have none of them. Geekvape Aegis Legend kit is a great novelty. Good protection, tasty atomizer. Golisi S30 is well suited for powerful box mods. I would love to try it.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Love both my Aegis mods. I have the Legend and the Classic (100W). They go on my rough and tumble trips to the beach, camping or the mountains. I havnt had the chance to use the Golisi batteries, but have heard great things about them. Thanks for the chance to try the limited edition Legend and Golisi batts.

Reactions: stols001

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
I do not have an Aegis Legend, but I've read such good things about its sturdiness and reliability, I would love to have one. Likewise, I have not tried Golisi batteries but have seen great reviews on the chargers. I'll soon be in the market for some new batteries and would love to give the Golisis a try.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread