The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

BlackFriday Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Golisi' started by Fanfan_Golisi, Nov 23, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
  2. VladSumy

VladSumy Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2018
  3. jandrew

jandrew Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    I'd love to try out the Legend, it gets plenty of good reviews. As for Golisi, I've been very happy with my Golisi S2 charger and the Golisi S35 21700s I use in my Furyan.

4. AlSok

AlSok Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2018
    According to the manufacturers, this Aegis Legend is waterproof. I want to try and see for myself.
    I had no products of the brand Golisi. I also want to try.

5. DmitryS

DmitryS Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2016
    The aegis legend is a stylish box mod. Brutal appearance. Build quality and tactile body. Fast response. Support resistance from 0.05 ohm. Waterproof & shock resistant! Max output 200watts. Cool AS chipset. High power and current output. Simple and intuitive menu with good functionality. Landing large atomizers. Colored display screen. Fast & stable power output!!! Excellent set!
    Golisi is one of the best manufacturers of lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Chic quality.
    Golisi S30 18650 high capacity with excellent performance. Light weight and higher energy density than ordinary rechargeable battery. Long life time!
    Golisi & Geekvape reliable and high-quality brands.
    Thank you Golisi for the interesting products.
    Thanks for the great work and giveaway!
    I am always happy to use your devices.

6. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    The Legend is a solid dependable mod. I've been wanting one for a while but as I'm on disability I can't spend that much on a mod. Even one that has as much to offer as the Legend does.

Golisi S30 18650 has a high capacity. It's lightweight and holds a charge longer than other comparable batteries. What am I saying? There are no other batteries that compare. I would be happy to give them a home in one of my vapes, hopefully a Legend.

7. Boris bmp

Boris bmp Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2016
    Russian Federation
    I think that Aegis + Golisi S30 will be very nice combination :thumb:
    Legend is chic protected mod and we can talk about it for a long time. But Golisi S30 is new batteries for me and I can't wait to try them

8. Sergey Stets

Sergey Stets Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2016
    Matveev Kurgan RUSSIA
    Aegis Legend kit will suit fans of active lifestyle who in mountains, on fishing, on jeeps make the way in the wild area. Generally it very much is suitable for my hobbies!
    Golisi S30 the modern and the high-performance recharged lithium battery 18650 with a good capacity! It would be desirable to test!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Art85

Art85 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2018
    Aegis Legend kit (Limited Edition) very brutal looks and radiates reliability. And all its characteristics at the highest level.
    Golisi S30 18650 not used yet, but I think that's not a bad battery.

10. Al Teo

Al Teo Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2016
    Thank you for the chance to win the most popular products in the world of vaping. I have none of them. Geekvape Aegis Legend kit is a great novelty. Good protection, tasty atomizer. Golisi S30 is well suited for powerful box mods. I would love to try it.

11. Bolivar

Bolivar Super Member ECF Veteran

Golisi has a good reputation for batteries and chargers. Geek vape has a good reputation for mods.

Put them together and you have a fantastic giveaway!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to participate.

12. Onoy56

Onoy56 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2016
    big battery capacity + mod that have Incredible Shockproof System = perfect combo :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  13. TwistedThrottle

TwistedThrottle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2014
    Washington
    Love both my Aegis mods. I have the Legend and the Classic (100W). They go on my rough and tumble trips to the beach, camping or the mountains. I havnt had the chance to use the Golisi batteries, but have heard great things about them. Thanks for the chance to try the limited edition Legend and Golisi batts.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Uranus On Fire

Uranus On Fire Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2018
    Heard a lot of good words about Geekvape Aegis Legend kit wanna try it by myself

15. Julia28

Julia28 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2018
    The perfect combination of two famous brands.
    I looked in the social networks a lot of good and positive reviews about these products.
    I will be glad to test them. I think they will give a lot of impressions.
    A wonderful gift for any vaper on black friday. Happy Black Friday friends!!!

16. Dumon

Dumon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2016
    i have never hands on that mod, but from what i heard and i saw on YT, that's a Strong mod.
    waterproof, military grade shockproof and dust-proof design feature make a value added to this mod. Combine it with Golisi Batteries? That's perfect !

17. Anto404

Anto404 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2018
    Aegis Legend is extremely durable and powerful Box MOD with 6 different materials and good design.
    I already try Golisi S30 18650 and the power is soooo good...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vandal

Vandal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Heart of Virginia
    I do not have an Aegis Legend, but I've read such good things about its sturdiness and reliability, I would love to have one. Likewise, I have not tried Golisi batteries but have seen great reviews on the chargers. I'll soon be in the market for some new batteries and would love to give the Golisis a try.

Thank you!

19. Elvir4ik

Elvir4ik Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2018
    This two products must be together

20. Natawa77

Natawa77 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2018
    2G) Golisi + Geakvape)