• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Blank Carto Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I received some bottle flavors recently and was looking to order some blank cartomizers... and all I can say is...

WTF!?!

All of the local suppliers seem to carry only black ones... WHO THE HELL THOUGHT BLANK CARTS... THAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE ON... SHOULD BE A STANDARD BLACK?

The only places I carry them are in China... and I didn't want to have to wait 5 friggin' weeks to try out my new flaves...

So who has the white ones? In the US...

Help :confused:

Last edited:

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Agreed...I've been resorting to marking the rubber caps with a ballpoint pen w/ the nic level and nothing more specific.

It looks like Mist-Stix carries non-black empty cartridges here. (Though, I have no experience buying from them.)

In case you do give up on US suppliers, Heaven-Gifts is pretty reliable and they've got white ones in case you weren't aware.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Agreed...I've been resorting to marking the rubber caps with a ballpoint pen w/ the nic level and nothing more specific.

It looks like Mist-Stix carries non-black empty cartridges here. (Though, I have no experience buying from them.)

In case you do give up on US suppliers, Heaven-Gifts is pretty reliable and they've got white ones in case you weren't aware.

Yah, I've been refilling some old RY4 and 555 carto's, which are light blue and white, respectively. I write in black marker on the part of the body nearest the bat with company initials, flavor and mg's... cuz I'm .... like that...

I just got a PM from Altsmoke concerning some blue carto's... and if they're not light enough to write on in black marker, I'll go with Mist-Stix... so thank you!

I'm trying to keep the money in the US, if possible, but should I feel the need to stock up, I do like the low prices on the Heaven's Gift, white carto's...

Thanks again...

Karl the heretiK

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I use paint pens.. I have one in white and one in silver. It dont rub off and I do not need to worry about sticky labels or my lipgloss on them! Then gain lately I have been using the whislte tips on my refillables.

Whoa! Hold up... did you say whistle tips? Where you getting those carto's from?

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Would those whistle tips be something like 801 cart mouthpieces over the KR808 cartomizers?

Yup! And Rob at Vapor Kings tried a 901 whistle-tip, as well...

And you know, I've never been into the idea of dripping, but having a whistle-tip on a cartomizer that replaces the plastic end and the O-ring may make dripping easier with a cartomizer... all you would need to do is drip onto the little wire that runs up through the wicking...

Just an interesting thought...

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
V4L just got a shipment of WHITE blank carto's in stock! catch em while you can.

Thanks for the info... but unless they're under $7 a 5-pack, I will stick with Midwest Vapor for now... oh, and I solved my problem by purchasing a small, label-maker (Dymo)... now my carto's look all professional-like, and color is no longer an issue...

Still, can anyone beat that blank carto price? At any color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread