The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Blend 4

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by NetteG, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Hello all - I am curious on how Blend 4 from Ave actually tastes. I know there are issues right now with Bobas and GJ and Ave is working hard to fix the flavoring, but in the meantime, I was wondering how Blend 4 would compare as in the flavor profile. I haven't tried too many other liquids from Ave because I was set in my ways with Bobas and GJ.

What does everything think of Blend 4 for those who have tried it?

Thanks in advance

NetteG

2. Wookie1

Wookie1 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    The Blend 4 has a tiny bit of sweetness to it and it has a more subtle tobacco taste, so it isn't harsh when your vaping. I actually recently tried it and I liked it a lot. Hopefully you will like it too!

3. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    I've tried all of AV's tobaccos, but I honestly cannot remember those aside of Boba's, Gorilla's, and maybe Griffon's (still have a little bottle of this stuff). I can say that I haven't had a tobacco flavor from AV that was unvapable, or just plain nasty. I remember one of them having almost a completely muted flavor with a tiny hint of sweet. I don't know if that was the Blend 4, C & D, etc.

I will say, in my humblest of opinions, that no other juice, AV or not, has ever stacked up against Boba's in my book.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wookie1

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    I assure you we are working as fast as we can to have your guys' favorite e-juices back up!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    No problems over here. Thanks to a very generous person here, I lucked into 200mls of Boba's. I use other vendor stuff for when I'm out, and at work, and enjoy my Boba's, dripped, at home, so it lasts longer. I'm good to go for another month, maybe two.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wookie1

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    That's great! I'm glad to hear you were able to get some Boba's to get you through until we have it back up! Hope you have a great day!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.