Blocked companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakesteele

Dec 5, 2011
jakesteele
MsFish has given you good advice...with what you say you want, a ciggy sized unit is not going to cut it...I started with a Riva and still use it, but, I did get me an E-Power and love it...vaping near 5ml/day, I only change the batt once perday(about every 12hrs)...the KGo and Echo-E will give similar performance...24mg/ml(2.4%) or 36mg/ml(3.6%) is as high as you can safely vape...there is a reason the second company you listed is blocked on this forum.......
madjack:2cool:

In response to my thread about % of nicotine in ecigs, madjack replied with the above statement. That scared me a little bit because I already committed to that company by placing an order for 36mg. and 48mg. filter tips (cartomizer?). I am interested why this company got blocked and what is the most common reason(s) companies are banned?

Thanks

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...scamming or unethical business practices are the usual culprit...I have no info to give you on specific companies, I just know board policy...one thing I can tell you, no company should be selling 48mg juice for anything except to use as a base for mixing your own juice at a lower nic level...36mg is as high as you should vape and many companies will not even sell that as a pre-mixed juice...as in all things related to internet sales(of anything), CAVEAT EMPTOR..........
madjack:2cool:

Last edited:

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Ill attest to the above. I've noticed a HUGE difference going from my tinry kr808 25mg to my higher powered em-riva with 24mg, then en even bigger difference trying the provari at 5 volts with 24 mg. They got more powerful as the voltage went up (too powerful with 24). I know with a mod - 18mg would hit just as hard as 24 in a basic unit.

I've felt really anxious and scatterbrained at the times I've chainvaped and taken in way too much nicotine, vaping 36 but especially 48 sounds like pure madness to me. Unnecessary and dangerous. If companies are selling pre-filled carto's that high it's a blessing they're blocked from here, it would be nice if we could block them from the whole internet imo

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
I see that you are new on ECF so you really need to read, read, read, the forums. You don't want to OD on nic, that would be awful! I agree that using lower nic with higher voltage would be much safer so don't try 48 mgs OK it could be fatal and we wouldn't want to see anything like that happen to you!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread