Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
When I click "What's New/ Today's Posts" I get a lovely listing of recent posts. Amongst these are posts from a supplier forum that I never want to read. Is there a way to "block" these so that when I click "What's New/Today's Posts" they do not appear in the listing? This would significantly improve my forum experience (and blood pressure). :)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Please try The What's New menu button then one of the 'new posts' options there. It may work better for you - not sure.

Thanks - that's what I'm doing, "What's New/Today's Posts". It's a question of being able to block individual forums from the list (Customise it, I suppose) so that I don't have to wade through hooray noises about stuff I have no interest in.

TwoTimes

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2012
In The Cosmos
Thanks - that's what I'm doing, "What's New/Today's Posts". It's a question of being able to block individual forums from the list (Customise it, I suppose) so that I don't have to wade through hooray noises about stuff I have no interest in.

You could subscribe to the threads or forums you spend the most time with and check that via your subscriptions in your UCP maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread