• I have no idea what my blood pressure is

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlarsen

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Helena, MT
I never check mine, so I wouldn't know. Prior to vaping it was sorta all over the place anyway. Somedays high, somedays low. Whenever I take it at the store, it is usually high. When they take it at the doctor's office they usually compliment me on how low it is. Makes no sense to me.

In theory, nicotine being a vasorestrictor, vaping should raise it. But since most vapers are prior smokers, they probably already have/had high BP.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Mine always runs 110/70 rain or shine........ Doc misread my EKG a few years ago and ordered a cardiac cath..... should say former doctor..... he's an idiot.... but to my surprise, at almost age 60 my pipes were clean as a whistle....... the cardiologist could not get over it especially with my smoking history and other risk factors.... 2 PAD for longer than I want to admit. Guess I came from the factory with good genes???

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
Like you my high blood pressure dropped from 176/106 to 118/82 in 2 weeks!! Of course, I'm also overweight and began a low sodium, low calorie diet and increased my activity level aroudn the same time. Lots of life changes in such a short period. I immediately began feeling better after quitting the analogs! I LOVE vaping!! :)
Within 2 weeks my blood pressure dropped from 135/85 to 117/78..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread