Bloog 650 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony27

Sep 15, 2013
New Jersey
Hey guys.

Pretty new to vaping and purchased a Bloog 650. Really do enjoy it, but their clearomizer is terrible. I was looking into purchasing a Kanger Mini ProTank 2, but I am not sure what I need in order to make it work with my Bloog 650? Do I need an adapter? Was looking to purchase from myvaporstore.com. Can anyone help answer my question? Thanks all.

gaz1490

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
New Jersey
www.bloog.com
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: Not allowed

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Bloog has 808-threads if not mistaken. You'd most likely need to use an 808-to-eGo thread adaptor as clearomizers are either eGo or 510 threaded. If not able to locate one, an 808-to-510 thread adaptor is easier to find, and then purchase a 510 thread clearomizer like a Mini Vivi Nova, Kanger Protank, or innokin iClear 30.

EDIT: Above post sounds like the vendor is willing to replace yours.

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Hey guys.

Pretty new to vaping and purchased a Bloog 650. Really do enjoy it, but their clearomizer is terrible. I was looking into purchasing a Kanger Mini ProTank 2, but I am not sure what I need in order to make it work with my Bloog 650? Do I need an adapter? Was looking to purchase from myvaporstore.com. Can anyone help answer my question? Thanks all.

When you have 5 posts, you can post in the Bloog forum, I'm sure they'll be happy to help.
Bloog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread