BLOOG Standard PCC Not charging any batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4tlu0v

Mar 9, 2011
USA
I need some help guys, I received some goodies from Bloog this past Saturday and the Standard PCC doesnt charge either of my BLOOG batteries.

The PCC is the Standard one which holds two Cartos an a battery. (It says Maxx Fusion) on top of the PCC Case.

I press the small Charge Level button, and it shows all bars on the small LCD screen with a green light..

Now, when I Hold the button to charge a battery; it blinks a few times, then turns to red. And then the LED on the end of my battery comes on. But after a few seconds later, both lights go off. (The LED on my ecig Blinks off, actually.)

Does anyone have any ideas? THanks.

Siciliansith

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
new york
Sorry to hear, im looking to get the standard PCC myself. Its seem sturdier than the mini pcc.

I do believe the Standard PCC may cut off the led's after iniation of charging unlike the mini which holds the lights on. Im not sure but read that somewhere or i was dreaming of my new bloog lol

Could you tell me? Is the LCD a true liquid crystal Display or just LEDs (light emitting diodes) behind glass or plastic which it appears. I'd really aprecciate it maybe a pic .

I ask to much i know lol. Hope all gets well

Last edited:

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
I need some help guys, I received some goodies from Bloog this past Saturday and the Standard PCC doesnt charge either of my BLOOG batteries.

The PCC is the Standard one which holds two Cartos an a battery. (It says Maxx Fusion) on top of the PCC Case.

I press the small Charge Level button, and it shows all bars on the small LCD screen with a green light..

Now, when I Hold the button to charge a battery; it blinks a few times, then turns to red. And then the LED on the end of my battery comes on. But after a few seconds later, both lights go off. (The LED on my ECIG Blinks off, actually.)

Does anyone have any ideas? THanks.

if you are trying to charge them fresh out the box they come fully charged

r4tlu0v

Mar 9, 2011
USA
It's not an active Matrix LCD, if that's what you're asking. It's just an icon of a battery that fills in in accordance to the battery level.

And these aren't charged K808's. I've worn them both down to nothing.

It's just not workin' for me!..

*Update*

I got Mike's cell phone number and gave him a little call. I told him about the problem I was having and I asked him if it could be anything that I'm doing. He told me to not worry about it that he was going to square me away first thing and not only send me a new PCC unit but also send me a Wall/USB charger for my troubles with the device. (I don't have a regular 808 Charger.)

That sounds fantastic to me.

r4tlu0v

Mar 9, 2011
USA
It's not an active Matrix LCD, if that's what you're asking. It's just an icon of a battery that fills in in accordance to the battery level.

And these aren't charged K808's. I've worn them both down to nothing.

It's just not workin' for me!..

*Update*

I got Mike's cell phone number and gave him a little call. I told him about the problem I was having and I asked him if it could be anything that I'm doing. He told me to not worry about it that he was going to square me away first thing and not only send me a new PCC unit but also send me a Wall/USB charger for my troubles with the device. (I don't have a regular 808 Charger.)

That sounds fantastic to me.

I take back what I said...

Talked to Mike today.. I must have missunderstood him ENTIRELY yesterday. He's actually trying to sell me a Wall Charger to help remedy the "broken PCC" that I recieved from them.

That's.. Lovely..

Blooper

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Vegas
hmm. All my lights go off. I hold the button down and my battery light flashes and the PCC turns green then the battery stops the flash and the green light changes to red then goes off on the PCC. But if I click the button on the PCC the light goes red then shuts off however the battery does not flash anymore unless I take it out and put it back in.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Talked to Mike today.. I must have missunderstood him ENTIRELY yesterday. He's actually trying to sell me a Wall Charger to help remedy the "broken PCC" that I recieved from them.

That's.. Lovely..

I'll talk to him about that and get that sent out gratis for your trouble.

And in the meantime, thereis a DIY workaround that MIGHt help. It may not be making good contact with the PCC due to individual inconsistincies in threads, pin lengths, etc. You might get better contact if you try gently prying the power post on the batt a little higher with a pin or needle. Dirty contacts can also interfere with contact, so try cleaning the battery power post as well.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com

That's.. Lovely..

r4tlv0u
What would you like to do? I want to help you. Do you want to send back the PCC for a wall charger/USB adapter even exchange? Do you want to keep the PCC? Do you want to buy a new wall charger/USB? Your call, I will honor whatever request you want.

TheBaldEagle

r4tlu0v

Mar 9, 2011
USA

And in the meantime, thereis a DIY workaround that MIGHt help. It may not be making good contact with the PCC due to individual inconsistincies in threads, pin lengths, etc. You might get better contact if you try gently prying the power post on the batt a little higher with a pin or needle. Dirty contacts can also interfere with contact, so try cleaning the battery power post as well.

I appreciate this. I'm pulling a review on the Standard PCC case, I'm going to wait until I acquire the replacement Standard PCC you said you would dispatch to me. THank you again

seacitylady

May 23, 2011
Florida
I have the mini pcc but was having a similar problem. The batts do come charged initially so problem did not emerge until I tried to recharge. Found out the reason for lack of charge was I was using the USB cord that came with the unit & my laptop was not producing enough juice to charge. (Laptop was pluged into wall socket.) I ordered the USB Adapter & wall charger & no more problems.

r4tlu0v

Mar 9, 2011
USA

Leaford, I still haven't recieved a replacement PCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread