Bloog's SPI info .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Bloog has been out of stock of this excellent tobacco based juice for the last several weeks. I contacted their support center who originally stated they will be getting a shipment in between May 20-25th. Sadly, they weren't able to.

The good news is that they WILL be getting in a large order in mid June that they expect to last for quite some time.

They will also be getting in a shipment of 16 mg juice this coming weekend.

For all of those who enjoy Boba's Bounty, Bounty Hunter, various RY4's, and other similar juices, I would recommend giving this juice a try if you haven't already. I love the others, but SPI tops even them. It's my husband's go-to juice as well. In fact, I have never had someone tell me they don't like it, which is extremely unusual since tastes are so varied.

I don't see a lot of talk on the forums about this juice, and I'm thinking it may not be well known outside of Bloog users. I'll spread the word about this juice as much as I can, even if it's also for selfish means. If others realize how good it is as well, then I'll never have to worry about them taking it off the shelf. :oops:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Unfortunately, Bloog has been out of stock of this excellent tobacco based juice for the last several weeks. I contacted their support center who originally stated they will be getting a shipment in between May 20-25th. Sadly, they weren't able to.

The good news is that they WILL be getting in a large order in mid June that they expect to last for quite some time.

They will also be getting in a shipment of 16 mg juice this coming weekend.

For all of those who enjoy Boba's Bounty, Bounty Hunter, various RY4's, and other similar juices, I would recommend giving this juice a try if you haven't already. I love the others, but SPI tops even them. It's my husband's go-to juice as well. In fact, I have never had someone tell me they don't like it, which is extremely unusual since tastes are so varied.

I don't see a lot of talk on the forums about this juice, and I'm thinking it may not be well known outside of Bloog users. I'll spread the word about this juice as much as I can, even if it's also for selfish means. If others realize how good it is as well, then I'll never have to worry about them taking it off the shelf. :oops:

My thought would be,if they can't keep it stocked with nobody talking it up. How in the world can they if everyone else is on board?

My two cents anyway.

My thought would be,if they can't keep it stocked with nobody talking it up. How in the world can they if everyone else is on board?

My two cents anyway.

Good question.

I've wondered why this juice hasn't become more popular. My best guess is that's it's from Bloog, and Bloog is all inclusive with it's hardware ... so not many people would visit their site, other than specific Bloog users. Maybe it's popular with specific Bloog users.

It's bizarre considering that I enjoy most of the popular juice flavors (Bounty Hunter, Boba's, Gorilla Juice, etc.) and this one stands right up there with them. Every person I've shared it with has enjoyed it immensely.

Ah well.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Good question.

I've wondered why this juice hasn't become more popular. My best guess is that's it's from Bloog, and Bloog is all inclusive with it's hardware ... so not many people would visit their site, other than specific Bloog users. Maybe it's popular with specific Bloog users.

It's bizarre considering that I enjoy most of the popular juice flavors (Bounty Hunter, Boba's, Gorilla Juice, etc.) and this one stands right up there with them. Every person I've shared it with has enjoyed it immensely.

Ah well.

I have a feeling it's a pretty popular juice even though it's not discussed much around here. The most vaped juices in the world by far, Chinese juices, aren't discussed much around here. I've seen SPI brought up a few times here, usually with high praises, and intend to pick some up one day.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread