Blu cig battery questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeSmoking

Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles, USA
I want to be sure so please help...

1. Is it really battery that bad? Does anybody here have good experience with it ( never break and so)?

2. Is this atomizer 510 2.8 - 3.0 ohms  on picture compatible with blu battery?

Thank you!!

Attachments

• 510-kartomizer.jpg
    510-kartomizer.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,108

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
The 510 cartos are compatible with the Blu battery. The original size Blu batteries are only about 90 mah, so will only last you about 30 minutes( or 50-90 puffs) on the average, about the same as an eroll. The larger/longer Blu batteries are around 200-220 mah and will last about the same as a regular 510 battery( about 100-200 puffs), maybe a little longer before needing a recharge. Neither are meant for chain vaping, but the PCC allows you to recharge them on-the-go. I have the original Blu/w PCC and it performs about like my 510 while it is charged. Always use standard resistant cartomizers with them.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
2.8 - 3.0 ohms is standard? What about battery, will I have to buy another battery for a few days or week? How long do you have your without buying another?
I have had mine for about 1 year. I don't use it every day, just when I go out and need something like it. Yes, 2.8-3.0 ohms is standard. Another thing, don't try to charge a Blu battery with anything other than a regular Blu charger or the PCC. Most people on here do not consider the Blu to be a "good buy" because of the cost versus battery charge, delivery systems, etc. But, if you need something you don't have to fool with , is very portable, and somewhat stealthy, I can say the Blu has server me well. And I have several large ecigs, including mechanical mods and variable voltage devices. Other than battery capacity, if you are going to use cartomizers, it performs okay in my case, but remember, you will have to recharge it fairly ofter compared to larger ecigs.

Last edited:

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
Premium 100 batteries are 220 mah.
I've had mine for 6 months. No problems whatsoever.
I started with South Beach. Same size batteries as V2.
The bulkiness didn't bother me, as much as their ugliness.
White batteries with an orange tip. Overpriced refills.

Another good small 510 threaded option is Jet Cigs Express Kit.
I use it as a backup. Great for stealth vaping. The batteries are lighter and thinner than Blu. Slightly longer & black with a white light. Believe they're 180 mah. Anyway, it's insanely inexpensive.
You get 2 bats, USB charger & 2 prefilled cartos for $15!
Use CHECKOUT50 in the coupon box.
Their cartridges are great too. Chocolate & Tobacco blow away V2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread