just noticed blue cigs work with the 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

dntbuyblu

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
oregon
i had some blu cig batteries and atomizer laying around so i tried them on the 510 and to my surprise they work the battery screws right on the 510 and the atomizer does as well let me tell you that the atomizer in the blu cig is not as good as the 510 atomizer but the battery from blu placed on the 510 atomizer worked very well

sgupta

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Hmm - cool find.

I originally purchased a blu and am having charging troubles (replacements should get here tomorrow), but after being quite disappointed by the reliability, I've just ordered a new 510 (not here yet) and I have a feeling I'll be much happier with it in the long run (though I did like blu the first two days it worked...I'd keep it if I can get it performing reliably).

Anyways, nice to hear the parts are compatible. I wonder if the chargers for the 510 work with the blu bats? (Careful - don't burn the house down or anything to test this - lol).

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
I've got a cheap mini e-cig (real cigarette sized). In desperation the other day when all my 510 batteries were flat I tried putting the little battery from it onto the 510. To my surprise it fitted and works perfectly!

Looks utterly rediculous with this tiny little battery on the 510's chunky mouth piece. But as they say, any port in a storm! :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
i had some blu cig batteries and atomizer laying around so i tried them on the 510 and to my surprise they work the battery screws right on the 510 and the atomizer does as well let me tell you that the atomizer in the blu cig is not as good as the 510 atomizer but the battery from blu placed on the 510 atomizer worked very well
They are interchangeable, I sometimes use a Blu battery on the 510 atty when I'm out and about and drain both of my 510 batteries. I have got to get a 510 PCC :)

Burnie

Hangtime

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
I've got a cheap mini e-cig (real cigarette sized). In desperation the other day when all my 510 batteries were flat I tried putting the little battery from it onto the 510. To my surprise it fitted and works perfectly!

Looks utterly rediculous with this tiny little battery on the 510's chunky mouth piece. But as they say, any port in a storm! :)

I do the same thing, I call it my 510 pos auto. I like it when im drunk and dont want to F with the manual switch.;)

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
I read alot of these posts and I for one like my Blu!

I also have an SE Gold and it has less hit...

If this 510 is as good as you all say it is, compared to the Blu.... then I guess I just have to get one and see for myself.

Now that I'm topping my cartridges, the vapor and hit is great!

Lemme know... I was tired of the Blu BS and really enjoy my 510.. my only problem with it is battery life but I think that may be from laying on the switch... Great vapor and hit tho. Got an extra batt and PCC and now I am never without....lol.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Well, last week I had a 510 atty blow out on me and I only had one left. I've ordered another, but now I'm not really worried so much. Since the Blu atty fits on the 510 and I've got 3 good working attys I feel relieved until my spare comes. Since I've got 3 510 batteries, I'll just use one on my Blu and have a Super Blu if I need too. Thanks to the original poster, though for thinking outside the box!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread