Blu Cig Review and Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchW

Jul 1, 2010
Gardena CA
I ordered my Blu starter kit on 7-2 and got it on 7-5. Customer service was polite and helpful when I called them so I think they've turned themselves around a bit.
It's 7-11 now and the batteries that used to last 45-60mins are now down to lasting 15-25mins and sometimes don't charge at all. The USB adapter sometimes has bot the red light showing charging and the blue light showing charged both coming on at the same time and the PCC takes over 4 hours to charge so the whole kit is going back today for my 30 day refund.
All in all, I found the Blu to be a good performer once I started refilling my carts by pulling out the plastic insert that contains the liquid and just refilling it (don't just drip down the whole cart as the plastic piece has a flat side to let the vapor through ad you will get liquid in your mouth). I was getting great vapor production from refilled carts, as good as my 510 once I learned how the Blu wanted to be vaped. I have my RMA paper printed out and will call Blu this morning to see what they want back for the full refund.
I was going to use the Blu for going out which is seldom for me and use my 510 with the high powered pass through for home use.
We will see how they process their refund.

sherv101

Jul 2, 2010
Virginia
Tried BLU and found it horribly disappointing compared to my 510 - it just never vaped consistently. Only thing I liked about it was the PCC. It (starter kit) went back along with the remaining unused carts for a full refund.
MitchW - the RMA process was pretty painless. Just make sure to send back all the accessories from the starter pack and you should have no problems. I just sent mine back UPS with the RMA form...never bothered calling and got an email confirmation about 5 days after I got signature confirmation of delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread