BLU E-Cigs Helped Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralexny

Mar 25, 2010
Queens, New York
I've been smoking since high school but since then only when I have a drink. Some may say that thats not too bad but over the years no matter how little you smoke it will still come back to hurt you. The day I quit the analog and switch to e-cig was a day I'll never forget.
After having had a couple drinks along with a couple of cigerettes from a new pack of cigs I just brought my BLU cigs arrived the batteries did'nt take long to charge and assembly was easy.
I will never forget that first drag from my BLU; wow this is just like a real cigerette I thought. So I kept hitting it and hitting it then I put it down as I watched TV while enjoying my drink and later realized the I was reaching for it when I was craving and not even thinking about lighting up a cigerette; That was 6 weeks ago and I have'nt had an analog cig yet and I know I never will. Thank you BLU for saving my life.:)

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Great to hear that yet another person has made the life-changing switch. I tried the Blu myself and I found it to be a piece of junk, it just didn't cut it for me. I'm glad you found something that can work for you, although, if you ever want to step it up there are plenty of other PV's out there that you would be more than impressed with. :D

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
I had Blu for a couple weeks. It was my first kit. I realized I liked vaping, but that the Blu's weren't cutting it so I moved to a 510 and now my Blu PV is just collecting dust.

Same here. Correct me if im wrong but isn't a blu cig/volcano/janty mini fogger/nova/ most of the one brand one product sites just a joye 306. I started with the janty and after using the 510 havn't looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread