Blu Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
.......And the blu with 306 could satisfy most people now.

Ah, no, LOL, not even close. Glad you are happy and no disrespect but let's don't confuse newbies about the blu relative to just about every PV made, expecially a good 5 volt mod which the blu couldn't touch by a mile. And I've owned or tried about 16 different models with every atomizer made including several cartomizers.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Ah, no, LOL, not even close. Glad you are happy and no disrespect but let's don't confuse newbies about the blu relative to just about every PV made, expecially a good 5 volt mod which the blu couldn't touch by a mile. And I've owned or tried about 16 different models with every atomizer made including several cartomizers.

Try it with a 306 carto.. I'm just sayin. I'm vaping high voltage too. (6V BB)

Seriously don't knock it til you tried it.

No 510 carto came close.

rege

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
pa
Keep fighting the good fight, Bert! I salute you.

I think it's also important to mention that the blu works wonderfully with a 306 drip tip too. I don't know how the cartos are, but I know that the flavor is AMAZING with a drip tip on a blu. When I got my 510 drip tip, because of how good the blu is with a drip tip, I was expecting it to just blow my mind, but it doesn't. I don't regret buying my 510 drip tip at all, but it should be noted that the blu with drip tip gives the best flavor. The 510 atty just runs too hot, I think. Oh, and anybody who says that the blu is bad for dripping because of the auto battery can shove it because they obviously haven't tried dripping with it and therefore know NOTHING about it and should keep their mouths shut. The 510 with CARTRIDGES gives me MUCH more trouble as far as flooding and getting juice in the battery hole and threads is concerned than the blu does. Getting juice in the battery is always a concern when dripping, but it is much more of a concern with the 510 than the blu(using auto batteries in the 510, obviously, as the manuals have no hole).

Hey Rege, if you'd read the thread, you'd notice that the OP has already found a solution to his "problem." You'd also know that there was a lot of crap going back and forth about people making unhelpful posts just like you did. Like Bert said, everybody knows you can send the blu back. It says so right on their website, and it's been mentioned in this forum more times than I want to remember. Posts like yours contribute NOTHING. Congratulations for wasting forum hosting space regurgitating crap.

thanks db ill keep that in mind

For me to get my blu working great though this takes a little extra work is to peel off all the foil from the cart first before using it, and after awhile i use a paperclip to pull the filling up some so that it keeps vaping. If all this is too much work you can always just add 2 drops directly to the atty (holding it horizontal works best so you dont get the juice in your battery) and it vapes great.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Hey, I like my 510 cartos on my blue. I am just looking for the best juice now.

i did too when i started out. I'm sounding like a broken record, but the 306 is a different animal than the 510.

Best juice?? Backwoods Brew has my all day vapes. Applewood tobacco, cherry tobacco, honey flu, maple tobacco and malty.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
i did too when i started out. I'm sounding like a broken record, but the 306 is a different animal than the 510.

Best juice?? Backwoods Brew has my all day vapes. Applewood tobacco, cherry tobacco, honey flu, maple tobacco and malty.

I will give them a shot. I am going to order up some samples from Johnson Creek and a couple of other places tomorrow. If they have a sample pack, I will grab one from them also.

I am also getting a Riva 510 with manual batteries tomorrow. I am keeping the mini (Blu) though. I find that it is great for guests and people who want to try e-cigs. I am going to order a bunch of blank carts for it. I have a friend that was using some of the Pipe Tobacco flavor I got from Juicy Vapor last Sunday and compared it to having a cigar while watching the game.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I will give them a shot. I am going to order up some samples from Johnson Creek and a couple of other places tomorrow. If they have a sample pack, I will grab one from them also.

I am also getting a Riva 510 with manual batteries tomorrow. I am keeping the mini (Blu) though. I find that it is great for guests and people who want to try e-cigs. I am going to order a bunch of blank carts for it. I have a friend that was using some of the Pipe Tobacco flavor I got from Juicy Vapor last Sunday and compared it to having a cigar while watching the game.

Seriously if you are keeping the blu, give the 306 cartos a try. Blu carts don't hold much liquid and their attys are not so great. backwoods brew does not have sample packs. Doesn't have many flavors actually. A veteran turned me on to BWB and i haven't looked back since. i noticed many vets vape BWB. Might not be right for you now. You still are testing the waters, and seeing what works for you. make sure you check the supplier posts for sales.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Agreed - I've been vaping for less than a month and yes, I bought the Blu first. Love thier attys for dripping, and it has more of the 'mouth-feel' of an analog. However, I was disappointed with the vapor production so I baught a Joye 510. Better vapor, but the attys are so touchy when dripping and I get fluid all over the place. The 510 is my go-to now, the Blu doesn't get used much, but I'm wondering if I can use my Blu attys with my 510? And what about the chargers? They seem to thread the same? BTW I hated the Blu juice, and have orders in for Vaporbpmb and Backwoodsbrew. Can't wait (EEEEEEEEE!!) till they get here.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Agreed - I've been vaping for less than a month and yes, I bought the Blu first. Love thier attys for dripping, and it has more of the 'mouth-feel' of an analog. However, I was disappointed with the vapor production so I baught a Joye 510. Better vapor, but the attys are so touchy when dripping and I get fluid all over the place. The 510 is my go-to now, the Blu doesn't get used much, but I'm wondering if I can use my Blu attys with my 510? And what about the chargers? They seem to thread the same? BTW I hated the Blu juice, and have orders in for Vaporbpmb and Backwoodsbrew. Can't wait (EEEEEEEEE!!) till they get here.

You can use your blu attys on your 510. they should perform better too, providing you did get manual batteries. If you didn't, i don't know if they;ll be any better on the 510. You can't use the charger for the 510. The threads are the same, but the polarity is reversed so you would damage the batteries.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Seriously if you are keeping the blu, give the 306 cartos a try. Blu carts don't hold much liquid and their attys are not so great. backwoods brew does not have sample packs. Doesn't have many flavors actually. A veteran turned me on to BWB and i haven't looked back since. i noticed many vets vape BWB. Might not be right for you now. You still are testing the waters, and seeing what works for you. make sure you check the supplier posts for sales.

I don't use Blu carts. I use 510 cartos.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I don't use Blu carts. I use 510 cartos.

306 cartos don't hold as much juice as 510 cartos. But the 306 carto fits nicely on the blu and vapes like a beast. i can't use the 306 cartos on a true 3.7v device because they are simply too hot. That's why they work so well on blu's little battery. I would guess they are around 3.2V. I never checked the blu batts power.

The 306 cartos perform better than any 510 carto I have tried.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
For me to get my blu working great though this takes a little extra work is to peel off all the foil from the cart first before using it, and after awhile i use a paperclip to pull the filling up some so that it keeps vaping. If all this is too much work you can always just add 2 drops directly to the atty (holding it horizontal works best so you dont get the juice in your battery) and it vapes great.

I never have to worry about getting juice in the battery no matter how I hold or fill my PV and I drip. And my batteries last about 6-7 hours. And I don't need a paperclip. So explain why you want to go through this "paperclip" and "hold it a special way" ritual in order to vape??

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
306 cartos don't hold as much juice as 510 cartos. But the 306 carto fits nicely on the blu and vapes like a beast. i can't use the 306 cartos on a true 3.7v device because they are simply too hot. That's why they work so well on blu's little battery. I would guess they are around 3.2V. I never checked the blu batts power.

The 306 cartos perform better than any 510 carto I have tried.

I ordered my Riva 510 today and it comes with 2 750 mah manual batteries. That means no more holes in the battery. ;-) I also got a LR atty for it, a couple of drip tips and some random juices. I put the order in at Liberty Flight.

I also went to Johnson Creek and ordered both sample packs. Next, I am going to order some parts for the Blu batteries. I am going to get blank carts and a 306 atty for it (since it will be for guests).

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I ordered my Riva 510 today and it comes with 2 750 mah manual batteries. That means no more holes in the battery. ;-) I also got a LR atty for it, a couple of drip tips and some random juices. I put the order in at Liberty Flight.

I also went to Johnson Creek and ordered both sample packs. Next, I am going to order some parts for the Blu batteries. I am going to get blank carts and a 306 atty for it (since it will be for guests).

make sure you get the 306 carts for the 306 atty.

You're gonna love the long battery life and lr atty on your riva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread