Blue LED (Limited production)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusticeKnuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Western NY
Hey guys, just a quick question. I know in march Provape is going to run the blue led screen and button production again for a short while. Not quite sure why they aren't always in production since the demand seems to be quite high for them. Anywho, to any one who caught the last batch did they charge extra for the blue led edition? Thanks :)

I plan on ordering my Provari quite soon, my decision is clear cut and has been made with tons (maybe too much) research. I like the idea of a blue LED a lot better than a red one but if it costs more I probably wont opt into it. But anyhow, I have carefully budgeted $300 to spend on this run of vaping equipment. I already plan on getting:
-Provari (satin finish)
-extension cap
-2 AW 18650's

This leaves ABOUT $100 to spend on carto's, tank(s), atty(ies) and a couple new juice flavors. I was looking at the tanks from hoosier vaper supply due to inexpensiveness and the positive reviews i've heard so far. Never used a tank before, but since i'm getting a provari i want my expensive to be about as pleasurable as i can make it :) So if anyone has any suggestions of stuff to add to my shopping cart that wont push me over $300 I'd love to hear what and why. Thanks for the responses!

JusticeKnuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Western NY
not sure if I can wait... ahhhh, we'll see :) anyhow tonight i ordered 2 pyrex glass drip tips from theecig.com (a 306 and a 510 if i get a tank later down the road), 5 cisco atty's from avid vaper (2x LR 306 (1x bridgeless, 1x normal), 1x SR 306, 2x HR 306), and 3 juices from Rawr Vaper (truth serum, antidote and banana cream pie) very very excited to order my provari. I decided to put this stuff in first so once in my provari does come I'll have EVERYTHING all ready to go so I'm not waiting on anything :) by the way... does anyone know if the 2 battery charger i got from altsmoke last year to charge my 18650 Ultra Fire will work for the AW 18650's they recommend I order on provape? Just want to cover all my bases... would be in hell if i got everything in but couldn't vape just because i can't charge my batteries :p i figure everything is universal with the charger but not sure. Thanks guys!

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
If you can, wait...get the black satin with blue LED...I got my provari in mid january...and already I'm trying to justify getting a satin black with blue LED...I'm a broke student, so the answer is probably no...:glare:....but it tears me up inside...I totally understand making it a limited production run...my even thinking of getting a second one, shows good marketing...but anyways....wait for the blue LED...you'll be my hero...hmmm, I just realized its only feb 14th....get the black satin provari and call it a day....oooohh bbbbut the blue LED...Aaaarrghh!!!....man it's not even my provari and I'm dying...

Buying my second provari march 15! That's when the blue LED is being released right? Can't wait to get it in V2 black satin with the blue LED. My first one is chrome, and is still a beauty! So with the higher amp output when we use LR carto's at low voltage we get a little more.. Kick right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread