Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, happy new lunar year and white history month...... oops no such thing. Hmmm two caught now.... ;)

Oh I checked my phone did not see the game, checked yahoo and nothing; after a while i checked again it said cancelled so re-read your post. I had no idea that the "Pro Bowl" was actually just a youtube streamed video game. I saw the last quarter only, and that was good enough.

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Morning, happy new lunar year and white history month...... oops no such thing. Hmmm two caught now.... ;)

Oh I checked my phone did not see the game, checked yahoo and nothing; after a while i checked again it said cancelled so re-read your post. I had no idea that the "Pro Bowl" was actually just a youtube streamed video game. I saw the last quarter only, and that was good enough.

I made a successful effort to avoid the Madden Pro Bowl.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, so I go to bed last night hoping for a good full restful sleep. I am getting to the point of about to when I feel something on my right shoulder crawling. Mind; another spider. Hand slap push away and grab my phone to verify the deceased offender. Nope an earwig was going to my ear, that is a first; and where did this one come from? Uhhhh uhhh uhhh at the thought; needless to say it took me a long time to fall asleep after.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, the song reminds me of a childhood story. I and a friend were walking to his house after school, around 4th maybe 5th grade. There was a kid that followed us that no one really wanted to be around but near my friends house. They had a big back yard with a few horses, a barn and some animals. Now this kid was strange he would eat dog p.o, yuck and just odd. We get to my friends house and he says he has got to go and doing the wee wee dance, so close. My friend from school says "Well do it right here, so you can hide from people." Outside and all, and directed him to urinate on the electric fence. A jolt later, he never followed us again. :facepalm::facepalm:

Went to bed at 6PM and slept until 2 AM got up for a bit, was nice and did not mash ECF and went back to sleep from 4 to 7; that felt good.

Oh and to let you know how much I care, the last episode was short as I cried the whole time I wrote it; I had to stop.

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Listened to this just the other day along with 'Rapture'.

Good luck with the SSI I am sure the molasses that is the federal government will be even more efficient during this Covid thing.

Good morning Tiggs & JPF...
Nothing for me today.... I finished up some paperwork for SSI yesterday & got it faxed so we shall see what comes...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
John after hugging his wife looked around, there were lights on and a humm in the distance. "You have power?" Bea said back. "Yes, there are some generators and fuel for them just in case, and I was so panicked at the time I did not think of it." "Where is our son?" John asked. "This way." JFP followed as the nurses and a doctor tended to the little girl. John could hear one as they walked. "Internal bleeding, we will have to operate; get a room cleaned and prepped."

John went behind as his wife crossed the floor, and opened the door. Inside were two people in their own bed, and John's son was in one. "What happened?" His son heard him and opened his eyes. "Father!" his head wrapped in white cloth a little red spot on it dried. "What happened?" "Shrapnel knocked me out, maybe even the blast; I was cold they think for maybe 30 minutes; when I started to move. I could not see real well as there was sand in my eyes, and some blood. So they led me over here and cleaned me up; I am fine."

The nurse went to a large refrigerator, she looked through the glass doors, there was medicine already cooled and plasma, she started to add their supplied into the shelves, and took out the others they would need; she could tell that at least eight would need some type of surgery, two were near critical.

John was in the room caressing his sons hair and looking him over when Angel came in. "How is he?" John looked over to her and said "Fine, thank you." Angel stated. "We need to get to the nuclear plant and find out why it is not sending power, the desalinization plant will not work without it and water will soon become an issue. We must assume that there are still alive and willing to attack us."

John nodded and stood, his wife watched as he followed Angel. "It will be okay, stay with him." Amlowe was there and she motioned them over to her, they walked over and she opened the door after taking a key and unlocking two locks turned the lever and entered. Amlowe grabbed her shoulder and grimaced. "I am okay there is a storm coming I can feel it."

The room was full of ammo, weapons and gear; six suited up and with camo on and painting each's faces to camo as well. Shawn laid down papers on the table the layout of the plant. "They set charges on the lines feeding the city, the plant is unharmed; the machines are current like anywhere else and running on auto. There should be no meltdown; unless they try to stop it all.

"How do you propose we get there?" asked Angel. "Foot." said John. "They will hear vehicles from miles depending." Angel nodded. "How long to get there by walking?" Shawn said. "The plant is 2.1 miles from the city so through brush taking our time to hide on the way; maybe four hours." "We will need food and water then as well, speaking of food what of the garden?"

Shawn responded. "With the fresh water down, we would need to bucket it there; or they will soon start to wither; but there is a lot that is ready now to be pulled." Angel said. "Right, have four go to the garden and fetch back what you can, all armed." A man who had been trying to date Amlowe came close he had MRE's and bottles of water; they filled canteens and stored more in their backpacks. Putting hers on Angel said. "This is heavy." "As much as 80 pounds if full and depending on what you carry, no less than 1,000 rounds each."

And they set off as the others got ready to go to the garden. "It will be night or close to it by the time we get there so everyone check your lights and night vision." "Check" "Check" and they went towards the direction of the plant but to the left closer as a block to the garden, they entered the brush and soon were gone. It was very hot and the trees provided cover for them, in the distance they saw the horizon filled with clouds. "Your storm Amlowe." She went forward remembering the pain of being shot and spinning to the floor bleeding out and Tigg fell right in front of her; trying to save her.

They went forward and just before the sun was to go down stopped to eat a little and hydrate. "The entrance is here." Shawn pointed "and the code to the door is 35192, can you remember that? If not write it down on you; each will need to know it. We will need to secure the door close quarters. Once we are there two should hold back at a distance to cover; three will go forward to the door."

The break was over and they marched on, as night feel lightning started to flash in the distance showing thick rain. They made it to the plant, steam was still coming out the top. "What happens if we shoot one of the rods?" "Nothing, your bullet can not travel in the water their in to get to them." That made them feel better, and John and one other sat back and aimed at the door. Amlowe, Shawn and Angel went to the door.

Shawn carefully entered the code, a red dot turned green and he pulled the door; it opened. "Your hand put it on my shoulder, and he went in followed by Amlowe then Angel, John rushed forward and the other; once all in they let the door close slowly and kept it slightly open with a wedge.

Inside it was cool they could hear water dripping in the distance but no other sound, Shawn went forward the others followed silently. Shawn led them to the main control room, a rat ran past them; startling them with the sound and movement; and they hesitated. That is when they heard a tapping sound. Moving closer it got louder. "Come on, come on!!!" A man was grunting and they stopped just outside the door, low and crouching as the room had glass windows all around.

Shawn pulled out a flash bang grenade, and pulled the pin. He put up his fingers "Four, three, two, one." He opened the door and threw the grenade in and shut the door. Just before the flash bullets started to pound the glass and wall, it shattered as the bang went off. "Go go go!" Amlowe came in first and saw him just about to recover she shot him in the chest three times and in the head once. He slumped to the ground, lifeless looking her way; when she spun shot again.

There was at least another. The others were just behind as they saw the muzzle flash and started to spray the area, the man dove from above them. "Reloading" John was grazed in his left arm and grabbed Amlowe by the strap and pulled her across the floor as she emptied her mag in his direction. He pulled her over to a big metal desk in the room and behind it. The man laughed from above.

"You might as well give up now; I have the high ground and you can't get me." John shouted. "Shawn!" He looked over and John motioned to flick the switch to the lights. Shawn nodded and John put down his goggles, the power industrial strength popped when disengaged. He opened his eyes and saw the green and looked over the desk and could see red and orange and aimed. Even though fire was coming down it was toward and Angel and after finishing and starting to reload. John got up and walked carefully and started firing.

He hit him and kept going and did not stop until he unloaded his whole mag. And just like that it was over, but the sound of Amlowe. "MMMMM." "Amlowe!" They rushed to her, she was holding her chest; the others started to undo her vest. "Your going to be okay, the vest stopped the bullet; you likely have a few broken ribs." Amlowe glad to hear of at least that calmed some and they gave her water and bandaged her, Shawn took out a pack from his backpack and broke it and placed it on the wraps and continued around her chest the cloth. A cooling pack.

He stood and turned the lights back on, the man above was dripping blood; it crisscrossed his face. A few wires were shot through. "We can fix that easy with a splice." Shawn walked over to the control board and reading the gauges. "We are fine, the core is cool and still working all other systems look good to go as well." One part of the system was flashing red so Shawn checked it and after a few answers by mouse to the computer it showed him where the issue was.

"The main line outside has been cut, we can shut down the flow; and then repair it." He checked the system more and turned on the outside security lights and it shone like the day itself. "Well let's go see what the damage is."

Amlowe sat in a chair beside the main computer and with a receiver listened to them as they went outside to look. The crater was big, but had to be as the thick wire was seven feet under the ground level. "Is it too big to repair? The wire?" Shawn shook his head no and said. "There are extra supplies inside and patches." He and Angel went in and after getting supplies came back out with a wire to match, two patches to be filled with electrical goop. It took about an hour to clean all the parts connect the wire then finally the bubble sleeve filled with the goop.

"What does that do?" asked Angel. "It hardens and then water and debri can not get in keeping the connection good. We will still need to cover it over but we can do that later." He finished and told them. "Okay everyone get back about 30 feet, if it goes the arc will be big." "Amlowe?" "Yes." "Turn her on." Amlowe looked and clicked on the commands, in the distance light shown in the horizon, the city was powered. As the storm came in and rained heavy on them, which was a good thing putting out the fires still remaining.

It cleaned the air as well and was fresh to smell. Shawn breathed in deep. "Let's get Amlowe and head back; there should be a jeep her we can use to go back."

(I think I have found all the other parts and have them saved but one, and can re-do that better anyway. 430 pages total to date)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
May 5th 1937 NJ: Blue and Mac appeared in the city. Blue was dressed in a backless black dress, a small hat with a flower tilted to the side. Mac was dressed in a Tux; they both looked like they were going out on the town. "So where are we?" asked Mac. "New Jersey, the day before the Hindenburg disaster." Answered Blue, she walked up to another woman.

She was dressed dressed in a tan dress with six buttons on the front with a big belt and a hat that folded over both of her ears, curly hair below. Blue asked. "Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." she said back. "Where is the local news paper?" "Oh that should be easy, it is right down the street here four blocks and turn left, you will see the sign." "Thank you." said Blue. "No problem." they waved and departed.

Mac walked beside her as the people hustled on the street, a vendor with hotdogs was on the way and the two being hungry stopped. "What can I get you?" "I would like a hot dog, with chili and onions." Said Blue. "I will have the same." said Mac. "Sure enough, that will be 50 cents" Shocked they said nothing, and Blue put her hand in her purse, she pulled it out and handed it to him. He handed the dogs over to them with napkins. "Enjoy."

The two ate as they walked and made the corner, there was a trash can and they put their trash in it. Blue whipped some chili off her lips it took a little of her red lipstick away. They saw the newspaper building and went inside. Checking the information they needed to go up. They walked over to elevator a man was there and asked. "What floor?" "The 21st please." The man opened the wooden gate and let them in with others asking theirs as well. "Watch the floor number when it stops."

The wooden gate closed, and the two rode up and as it stopped other's got off; and finally to the 21st floor. Mac opened the gate and let Blue out first, her heels clicked on the marble floor, and they came to the door and opened it. "Hello how can I help you?" Asked an older man with small glasses barely hanging on his nose, he looked over them. People were moving in the back; the smell of coffee and paper in the air.

"We would like to purchase a page on your paper, how much does it cost?" The man looked at her and said. "Depends on how much of the page you want, and which page." Blue came closer to him and said. "The back page of the paper please and for one month." The man looked at her shocked. "A month?" "Yes please."

"Uhm okay, uhm he took out a piece of paper and pencil and started to calculate. "What do you want it to say?" Blue said. "Darling come home, we are looking for you. Angel is worried for you."
He looked up at her and said. "That is all?" Blue replied "Yes, but the whole back page and for one month." He shook his head and said. "It's your money. 200 dollars." Blue pulled out currency and paid for it with two hundreds.

"Today's paper is already out, so we can have it out tomorrow." "That will be perfect." she took a written receipt and the two walked out and waited for the elevator. "So are we going to wait and watch it?" Blue said "We can, it is not like we don't have all the time in the world." She made sure her crystal was in the purse and the two went down and back outside.

Outside the day was clear, the sun blocked by the tall buildings, a boy ran by them and Mac waved down a carriage. The carriage was being pulled by four horses and came close and stopped. "Where to?" Mac opened the door and taking Blue's right hand helped her up the step and inside, as he climbed in, he said. "A nice hotel please."

"We have a lot of those, any in particular?" "One on the edge of town please." Said Blue. "Will do." and the man whipped the reigns up. "Come on, yeah yeah come on." as the carriage moved forward the steps heard on the brick streets striking.

"How did you get the time machine to work?" asked Mac. Blue heard and looking at all the shops she first said. "If we bought any of this stuff and took it back; we would make a fortune." She turned to Mac. "I had gotten out my crystal's and found that some were slightly glowing when placed together. After getting to 64 and in the correct order they glowed a little more. I told Angel and she and I wondered what it was. What you know now as the machine room is where we tested it."

"Angel had just gotten a fresh cup of coffee and sat down beside me, as I showed her what happened if you took one or more away or changed their spot, the light vanished. We were sitting there and as we spoke she grabbed her coffee cup. She took a sip and spit it back saying it was cold and old. Having just poured it there was no way for it to be cold that fast. Confused as to why we determined it was somehow altered in time. So she grabbed another fresh cup and took her phone and placed it beside the cup."

"We waited for the same amount of time, and checked the coffee was cold and her phone for a moment before resetting showed a 15 minute change of time. We then began to wonder if this was time traveling and decided to put the crystals in a foam base with the points of each at the bottom, carefully placing them at the same depth. Placing them into a plastic tub we added water to it and a trickle of energy for a small circuit."

"The more we added electricity to them, the more they glowed and then we noticed if you placed your hand near it, it would start to fade. So we changed the material and a vent for the surge. The scary part was testing it, it was Angel who did so. She stood at the spot just were her cup was and told me to fire it up. I did and she was gone; a moment she was back to me it was instant. I asked her what she saw. She said the world flashed before her. Her phone had changed time again and reset when back."

"We then focused on a housing to enter, we decided with electricity it should be Plexiglas. We added controls to it and a computer system, then we placed a date in and place. Angel stood inside the bubble and I turned it on, she wanted me to let her go for one minute. Just in case of breathing or such. She left and came back."

"Oh my God Blue I was there." "Where?" asked Mac. "She wanted to see the attack that feel on you and John when you went to the chateau to rescue Uncle. She was there long enough to see it was you all and came back. She does care for you all, and she does hate you Mac, she is smarter than that. She has figured out you were blackmailed to betray her with your family as collateral."

"What of the crystal that Darling took again?" asked Mac. "Fortunately I have been buying more and had 1,000's to check later and one worked." The carriage came to a stop, the two got out and turning to the driver. "Two dollars." Blue gave him five and said. "Keep the change." His eyes got big and said. "Thank you!" The two walked to the hotel the maître opened the door for them, long vertical handles. Inside marble columns and a large center stairway, it curved both left and right, an iron fence with leave designs in it for protection. A large chandelier was above the entrance, a fountain in the middle.

Walking to the lady behind the desk they asked if there was a room available. "Yes we have rooms, any floor in particular?" Mac spoke. "The top floor and do you have room service?" "Of course we do." "How much for one night?" The woman said "For the top suite, $120" Steep for the time but a very nice hotel. There was an elevator as well and they went up with a butler, who said. "No luggage?" "No we will buy clothes if we need them." He walked them to their room and unlocked the door, he handed the key to Blue. "Thank you and they went in."

"Wait." Said Mac. "Yes sir?" "Can we get some food, do you have some chicken friend steak?" "Yes sir." "One of those, with mashed potatoes, gravy and a sweat tea." "Okay." and he looked at Blue. "And you maim?" "I would like baked chicken, garlic and salt flavored, and whatever fresh fruit or vegetables you have." "We have oranges, pineapple, apple, grapes." "Oranges and grapes, and asparagus." "Yes maim."

The two went inside, the floor was still marble, white with a light blue vein. The room was bright as the curtains were pulled to the light outside the sun shown in high above the city. The bed had four long poles and clothe on top and down the sides in white. A big pitcher of water and a bowl on a desk, a vase of flowers in the center on a small table.

Blue laid on the bed and said. "This is soft." "But there is only one, so I guess I will sleep on the sofa." As they settled in there was a knock on the door, Mac went to answer and there was there food on large silver platers, with silver tops. Complimentary chocolate was present as well.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread