Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
any way @liblue1 I think I finally figured out how to make doom bad and in a way that gets attention and his moment will be your spoiler and I will let you decide if it is real enough...…. and yes it will be....

Oh ok......
good night Tiggs.....

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Latoya called me yesterday at seven waking me, so insta hot. She was asking if on my two days off if I would come in for four hours on both to train the new person. Uhm no, will politely refuse by text in a minute, I want my time off and is she out of her freaking head? Come in four hours on my days off when I should be in bed, heck no.

• Optimistic
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Like your new avi @tiggerrts

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk
Thanks it is my thanksgiving one, need to find some for Christmas and spring and change with the seasons. Well my Friday is done so Friday evening, time to play a little then sleep. Blue if I am rested enough you may wake to find a PM, if I am rested enough. Not going to let others look up my recent posts and cheat, they can chat too.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
No PM so I guess you need to rest more...... HHD to the rest of us!!!.... at least it's my short(er) day.........
…………..

Edit: guess I should clear that up bed time for me and after ten during the day or more.... I will wake Blue, and get kinda bored and if rested get back to it..... it does drain me. night all

Edit: the Astros are taking a spanking in baseball that is a slaughter

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
and to you all, let me read you with the cards your likes and loves tells me much... going @2WhiteWolves tornadoe alley assuming you like wolves...… ask blue if I get it right...… been a year in silk, the cards, should be strong, and yours is still here as well as katz deck, and the others..... Blue ;)
Hold on let me get the cards and start the ritual.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Oh and @liblue1 our first snow tonight..... right night it is going to be a cold winter, a cold winter with snow.... right build your fires..... I am in tune with nature

Edit: we here in the real north Texas have been below freezing more than once already, that cold air that cuts through clothes, cold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread