Blueberry/Bilberry Flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Are you the one that made the 30ml blueberry go out of stock :) Wish I could help, but never tried it. TPA blueberry is decent, but don't get the Blueberry Candy if you're worried about Triacetin. I have some flavors that smelled, and tasted, harsh and "chemically" when I bought them but sort of mellowed out after a few weeks and became vapable, so maybe that's the case with the VZ vapes. Also, that stuff is super concentrated so you probably won't be getting the same smell or flavor as you would get with a "normally" concentrated flavor. Alcohol-based flavors tend to be a lot more potent and harsh when you smell them but when you mix them, it changes completely (usually).

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
i only bought 10ml of the blueberry lol

im really hoping this changes with a few days of steeping, otherwise i have another useless flavor and wasted nic juice

You probably already know this, but have you ever tried adding some sweetener like EZ-Sweetz to your mixes, you can get a "free" sample on their site for $3 bucks lol. It's really potent and can make some seemingly unvapable flavors vapable again. If a flavor isn't good, I will usually sweeten, mentholate, or add some kind of essential oil (something relatively safe, like eucaclyptus or wintergreen, not cinnamon or diacetyl) to improve the taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread