Bluemist Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just hope that's now how they ship the juice people pay good money for. Even though it was a freebie I was pretty annoyed.

It's absolutely not how we send out normal orders. I use USPS priority boxes for everything. It just wasn't feasible to do that for the freebies, and I've never had a problem with the machine sorters before :(

I am still collecting names of people who didn't get their samples, I will be doing something else for them to make up for the lost bottles.

Circumspice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
God's Country
I seem to gotten lucky. The envelope that my free sample came in was torn all to hell... the only thing that held the sample bottle in the envelope was the invoice. LOL I got Tropical Island. I haven't vaped it yet because I have to do some serious atty cleaning, but it sure smells great! I'll do a mini review when I get a clean atty to vape it with. Thanks Bluemist! :)

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
so ive paid for 2 orders of the 180ml of waffle.. so how do i get in on this free sample thing yall are talking about

Responding because this is a very old thread...

When we first began offering our premixed liquid line (we started as DIY supplies only), we had a promotion where we gave away one hundred 3ml bottles, one per customer, including free postage, first come first serve. To my knowledge, it was the first promotion of it's kind in this industry, though it has happily spurred several imitations in the year and a half since.
Some of those envelopes were damaged in the mail sort, delivered empty, returned, or even delivered postage due (parcel requirements can be a bit obscure)
This promotion ended in April 2010. Any other free samples we give out now are at vaper meets and with paid orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread