Bobas Addict needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi Guys and Girls as can be seen im in a bit of a bind.

Ive been a ALIEN VISIONS BOBAS BOUNTY ADV Addict for near on 3 yrs and as some o you may know Bobas has been hard to get at the best of times but lately with the flavouring issues has been offline for near on 3 months.

In fact nuttin but Bobas has passed my lips in that time.(sad huh)

Im starting to run out, down to my last 200mil of Beloved BB,s.

Ok I have tried various top end juices when I started vapeing such as most of Virgin Vapours line - ok bit too sweet for me.
Copper creek ,Bounty Hunter,Gourmet Vapour ,Dekang (yuk) All of Alien Visions juices, and Gorillas ok but no fan of there others will prob cut my last bottles of Bobas with the gorilla to make it last.
When I started 4-5 years ago I tried mixing my own juice with doublers but never found that ADV until Bobas bounty passed my lips and ive been hooked since.

Now I realise taste is such a subjective thing one persons poison is another's orgasmic ADV.

I'm an unashamed Provari fan boi and been using PV with Aspire BVC coils and Nautilus/Silo tanks
for last 2yrs and recently got a Radius and P3 Stealth Military Edition and 3 Kabukis and just love my Kabuki and the stealth,the radius works great dose all its meant to got great battery life but in all honesty the stealth in 18350 mini mode never leaves my hand.

So im after some suggestions on juices that arnt too sweet and are tobacco sort of ??

Recently put in a order for:
Backwoods brew
Apple Tobacco 30ml 6mg Apple
BW430ml 6mg BW4
Casa30ml 6mg Casablanca Blend

Mr Vape - Ry4

CASTLE LONG RESERVE EDITION IV by Five Pawns
(Bottle Size: 30ml Bottle, Nic Level: 6mg)

HHV
Heavenly Army
Heavenly Tobbaco
Legend

Have been reading reviews of other juices such as

Charlie Noble
Black note
Halo
etc
Any thoughts of something I may like would be appreciated.
I really don't like overly sweet juice my mouth starts to feel like a lolly bag .

Im hopeing Bobas comes back on line as I really really like it.
Price point id give my first born for a ADV,BUT REALLY ARE THE PREMIUIM JUICES THAT MUCH BETTER.

Cheers guys and Girls and I do realise how subjective taste is but maybe theres another crazy Boba addict out there that has gone thru what is my dilemma at the moment.

I may be a bit slow to respond as I am at sea at present but will endeavour to check post daily.

Merry XmaS all Noodles11

Last edited:

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi Guys and Girls as can be seen im in a bit of a bind.

Ive been a ALIEN VISIONS BOBAS BOUNTY ADV Addict for near on 3 yrs and as some o you may know Bobas has been hard to get at the best of times but lately with the flavouring issues has been offline for near on 3 months.

In fact nuttin but Bobas has passed my lips in that time.(sad huh)

Im starting to run out, down to my last 200mil of Beloved BB,s.

Ok I have tried various top end juices when I started vapeing such as most of Virgin Vapours line - ok bit too sweet for me.
Copper creek ,Bounty Hunter,Gourmet Vapour ,Dekang (yuk) All of Alien Visions juices, and Gorillas ok but no fan of there others will prob cut my last bottles of Bobas with the gorilla to make it last.
When I started 4-5 years ago I tried mixing my own juice with doublers but never found that ADV until Bobas bounty passed my lips and ive been hooked since.

Now I realise taste is such a subjective thing one persons poison is another's orgasmic ADV.

I'm an unashamed Provari fan boi and been using PV with Aspire BVC coils and Nautilus/Silo tanks
for last 2yrs and recently got a Radius and P3 Stealth Military Edition and 3 Kabukis and just love my Kabuki and the stealth,the radius works great dose all its meant to got great battery life but in all honesty the stealth in 18350 mini mode never leaves my hand.

So im after some suggestions on juices that arnt too sweet and are tobacco sort of ??

Recently put in a order for:
Backwoods brew
Apple Tobacco 30ml 6mg Apple
BW430ml 6mg BW4
Casa30ml 6mg Casablanca Blend

Mr Vape - Ry4

CASTLE LONG RESERVE EDITION IV by Five Pawns
(Bottle Size: 30ml Bottle, Nic Level: 6mg)

HHV
Heavenly Army
Heavenly Tobbaco
Legend

Have been reading reviews of other juices such as

Charlie Noble
Black note
Halo
etc
Any thoughts of something I may like would be appreciated.
I really don't like overly sweet juice my mouth starts to feel like a lolly bag .

Im hopeing Bobas comes back on line as I really really like it.
Price point id give my first born for a ADV,BUT REALLY ARE THE PREMIUIM JUICES THAT MUCH BETTER.

Cheers guys and Girls and I do realise how subjective taste is but maybe theres another crazy Boba addict out there that has gone thru what is my dilemma at the moment.

I may be a bit slow to respond as I am at sea at present but will endeavour to check post daily.

Merry XmaS all Noodles11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread