bobas available

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnesiac

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Bloomington, IL
Posted yesterday in the Gorilla and Boba's Status Update Thread:

Okay time for a new update. I admit I have been quiet these past few days about Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice but for good cause. I hate giving out estimates on time when I can't be 100% sure. So here is what I know:

• This new shipment is 5 times the size of the previous orders. The past two shipments of flavorings were small "knee jerk" orders in preparation for our move...and yes they arrived after the move. So that should highlight the type of delay we get.
  • We have a shipping date scheduled for the new order and if all goes well we are looking at about a week for arrival.
  • Once we see movement on the order--that is to say once we can physically track that it has been shipped--we will place another order of equal measure to see how that holds up against demand.
  • Every size range will be available when these flavors go live.
  • We expect to be able to either meet demand or, at the least, keep them available for 5 days between resupply orders.

So, what does this break down to?

We will have Boba's and Gorilla Juice available soon. There will be larger windows of opportunity to get these high demand items. Wet wookies smell worse than wet dogs.

I hope this helps keep everyone informed. I'll also be posting soon about big hardware changes and even ...possibly....*gasp* a bottle range between 100ml and 18ml...possibly.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alien-visions-e-juice/194897-gorilla-bobas-status-update.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread