Had an accident, but I'm happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Had a sample of boba and gorilla juice. Vapes half the gorilla with a dripping atty and loved it.

As my gorilla hit half I started adding in drips of bobas to make the gorillas last till the sales. Aaaaaand spilled some of my bobas at some point when I was drunk.

Today I mixed the bobas and gorilla with some 54mg nic and a dash of vg. Couldn't be more happy with it. It's my new stealth vape at work. Stealth in that I'm good to go in a few toots.

Not stealth in that the ladys that sit near me ask me to " make it smell good again " every so often.

You think ave would sell me a 30+ml of half boba half gorilla?

Edited for readability

Last edited:

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
I was going to post about mixing Boba's and GJ half when had I run low on both. Yes, it is a beautiful thing.

To me, GJ is full out thick and juicy bananna bread. I really didn't taste much of the tobacco/Boba base of it. It was stuff your face with banana bread like a hot dog eating contestant and suck down some more banana bread taste. Lovely binging. Maybe if it steeped, I'd have gotten the BB undertones--but I didn't give the little bottles half a chance. No quarter was given.

But yes, half and half of BB and GJ makes a tasty and delerium inducing vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread