Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice are temporarily offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I know times are tough at AVE right now, and they are doing the best they can, but it would be nice to get an update or at least an update to a coming update. I just rest assure that when they have it ready to sell, they will start re-selling them. I'm down to 20ml. I ordered 160ml of Boba's my last order, I'm going to bump it up to 200ml this time. This delay is going to probably set them back to the times where they are only open for 10 minutes a day again. Unless they are making Boba's in advance of reopening orders, which would be so cool. One thing is for sure, AVE is selling a boatload. :)

Last edited:

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
You have to understand. It has always been like this. They will stock it when they have it. They both are their most popular and they sell out fast. Always have. Really dont need updates until its in stock. It cracks me up to see all the newbies post in here. I know its hard to wait. But trust me its always worth the wait. For most of you. You have no idea how hard this has been for me. I lost my job over 2 years ago and didnt have any money to buy anything. I was using juice I had lying around or a few years before I finally came into some cash. I have been without my favorite Gorilla Juice for 2 years!!!!!!! Think about that! I guess your wait isnt that bad now.

TnE

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Nebraska
The thing is.. look at how much money they are losing. When Boba's is out of stock or in limited stock, that's just money out the window for them. It's probably the most iconic e-juice on the market, and lately it has been perpetually unavailable. Why not lease the recipe out to another vendor for royalties? They would still make money off of the product without having to deal with the incredible demand!

I'm worried that they're just going to up and close the business eventually and Boba's will be gone for good. That would be terrible for the community as I have a feeling this one juice has gotten a lot of new vapers hooked.

Figgy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
California
I wonder if the issue is with the supplier of one or more of the flavoring components. Maybe they can't get the ingredients in the volume they need to keep the product available.

The fact that they can't pin down the date it will be available leads me to suspect this may be the case. They posted a one to two week delay on the site and now two weeks have past. That's awfully imprecise. If it were based on resources in their control, they likely could've given a more solid answer. I doubt they enjoy having to face their customers with these sorts of delays.

OnnaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
GA
Chelseafn,
I may be relatively new, but I have never had any...ANY...problems getting Boba's when I wanted it...until this time around. I do understand the move and illness played a big roll in this shortage. My main concern is that everyone waiting..."Jonesing"....will buy large quantities the minute it is available, sell out in minutes...then we have a shortage again. I have been wanting to try NLV's Bounty Hunter and/or Gold for over 4 months...I can NEVER get there fast enough to get an order in before they sell out...for another month to 6 weeks! So, NLV is off my list...I'm not stalking their site. I won't do it. If this AV shortage becomes a problem like that...well...I won't order from them either. That's all I was trying to say.

yarberrymt

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
USA
It seems pretty ridiculous. With a demand this high for a product, you would think they'd find a way to meet the demand...

Health issues aside, I think the best idea would be to only sell limited quantities of small bottles (so the HOARDERS can't buy it all up - and normal consumers have a chance to try it) or to raise the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread