Boba's has ruined everything else for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
2 tank fills? That's a little overboard. I get 5 or 6 evod tanks out of a coil before gunking with the Boba's.

I know more accurately by days I would normally get 2 weeks on evod head with boba 2-4 days

I'm guessing 2 tanks maybe its more but its def needs attention in 1/4th the time of other juices
not really a problem in RBA but very costly in a clearo

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
... I ordered some Bobas and all I tasted is raisin. It has steeped over a month and that is still all I can get out of it.

That's pretty much my experience.

When I first tried it I was not especially impressed. Kept vaping it and began to enjoy it, so I ordered more. After a month or so the raisin taste came to the front and was all I really noticed about the flavor.

Now there's about 60mL left but I'm tired of raisin.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
how many ml's are you putting through the carto... i vape enough that a carto becomes gunked in a day.

post 34 he says 3 ml's a day times that by 10 = 30 ml's 1 carto

I cant see how that's possible but think Im going to give it a shot in the carto tank
because it burns through my evod coils like crazy

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
post 34 he says 3 ml's a day times that by 10 = 30 ml's 1 carto

I cant see how that's possible but think Im going to give it a shot in the carto tank
because it burns through my evod coils like crazy

he's delusional. carto's will gunk just as bad... you need an RDA to vape BB so you dont use up like 10+ cartos to vape just 30ml's

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
he's delusional. carto's will gunk just as bad... you need an RDA to vape BB so you dont use up like 10+ cartos to vape just 30ml's

that was my thought but he sounded so confident I thought Id see for myself
Thinking worst case scenario it gunk's up 1 carto to fast I put it back in the rda

But on second thought I have too much juice waiting in line to be bothered

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
I've only had 7 juices so far in three weeks, and out of the 7 Boba's is by far the most unique and substantial. I liked it opening day, my first sense was "cigar-like", but now that someone mentioned raisin I finally realize that. I didn't even think of raisin this whole time. Damn.

After a week of aging I can't tell if it's getting better or not because it's such a strange juice. I vape it a lot for now but it's not something that'll end up being a long term, all day vape for me. We'll see.

MrGimp

ECF Veteran
I could also add I use an agr. Once a day I take 2 pulls with the fill screw out and it re saturates the carto. Works very well for me.
I cant remember the last dry hit Ive had. The pudding is in how well you prime though. Half ... prime you get half ... results.

Can you please me the setup you use with Bobas? Sounds like something I would like to check out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
couldn't understand all the hype at first. ignored it for awhile and now it is one of three in my rotation-bb, virgin vapor kona coffee milkshake, and wholecig unflavored WTA. of course, sometimes I just mix the wta with the other two. never had a coil gunk up or go bad -I clean and soak in vodka every three days. rotating coils like that they last at least a couple of months a coil......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread