Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Hey all, just placed an order for some of the acclaimed IKenVape cartomizers. Using a Riva510(750mah, 3.7v device). Been using LR boge cartomizers(2ohm) with good success. However, I was intrigued by the ikenvape's cartos. Any Boge converts on here? I got 1 each for the experiment, a GoldV2w/drip-tip and a MegaLR, both 510. I've also used some smoketech cartomizers(not dual-coil) before. Been using cartomizers ever since I started vaping a few months ago. Hoping the IkenVapes will be better than what I've previously used. Mainly vape 60/40vg/pg juice. What do you all think?? Did I get the right ones, or are there better ones to use for 3.7 volt devices?:confused: Thanks

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Hey all, just placed an order for some of the acclaimed IKenVape cartomizers. Using a Riva510(750mah, 3.7v device). Been using LR boge cartomizers(2ohm) with good success. However, I was intrigued by the ikenvape's cartos. Any Boge converts on here? I got 1 each for the experiment, a GoldV2w/drip-tip and a MegaLR, both 510. I've also used some smoketech cartomizers(not dual-coil) before. Been using cartomizers ever since I started vaping a few months ago. Hoping the IkenVapes will be better than what I've previously used. Mainly vape 60/40vg/pg juice. What do you all think?? Did I get the right ones, or are there better ones to use for 3.7 volt devices?:confused: Thanks

The 510 LR Mega at is very nice at 3.7V. The 510 Gold V2 is my favorite but at higher voltages, 4.5-5.0 V.

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Thanks for the replies! I just wasn't sure whether or not to get the goldv2s or the premium's/platinums, etc. I think this is gonna be a good start with IkenVape for me, as I love my cartomizers. I'll eventually get an adapter and some fusions. Does anyone actually clean these? Or do you prefer to use them and toss em'? I'm gonna use one flavor per cartomizer and keep it wet, seems to keep my Boge's going for about 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread