• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Boge carto observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Ok, so maybe I'm just losing it, but has anyone else noticed that if you fill a carto, then let it sit for a day or two, the flavour completely changes?

I filled a carto last night with scrumptious apple cinnamon from juggy, and popped the driptip on then just left it there. Now I just tried it and expected to taste cinnamon with a hint of the apple, but I got the distinct flavour of a cinnamon bun or a apple pie. It was really nice, the harsh cinnamon completely disappeared.

Keeping in mind that these juices have sat open for a few days, then had a hot water bath for a few hours already.

Anyone else notice this?

slojas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Saskatoon
I use the Resurrectors (Smoketech XL 1.7ohm single coil carto) on my 650 mah KGO every day and they work great, vaping one now actually. Been using them for 2 months and nothing bad has happened to my batteries...

On occasion I take my SD key ring (300MaH) or 510 manual (280MaH) with me when heading out, they are what I'm reffering to.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I use the Resurrectors (Smoketech XL 1.7ohm single coil carto) on my 650 mah KGO every day and they work great, vaping one now actually. Been using them for 2 months and nothing bad has happened to my batteries...

Ever hear the saying "if it hasn't happened, it hasn't happened yet"? That's pretty much the situation. Using a 1.7ohm carto on a 650mAh battery is asking for your battery to fail.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Why's that Chelly? Is it because of the faster discharge and more frequent charging? I'm curious because I run my 1000mah and 650mah twists on LR boges at 4v.

You should be fine :) A 3.4 ego with a 1.7 carto could be a problem.

Then again, your twist ought to be happier with a 3.0boge. LR is usually for us 3.4v ego folks.

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 26, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Why's that Chelly? Is it because of the faster discharge and more frequent charging? I'm curious because I run my 1000mah and 650mah twists on LR boges at 4v.

Twists should be fine, especially the 1000mAh one. The general rule of thumb is 1000mAh and up to run anything under 2ohms (this is on a normal eGo). On a Twist you should be fine either way :)

zer0ith

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2011
    Burlington, Ontario
    I have a Boge carto observation: I chain vape a lot, and my cartos barely last a week. This with mostly 70% PG. I'm a Boge carto killer :D I like them nonetheless, nothing like a fresh Boge!

Sorry dear I have to take that title away from you. 24 hours with boge (either LR or SR), VVReo, and Geoffs blend. Fill it up and be certain in 24 hours that carto will no longer be I'm use.

My DIY on the other hand go for about 4-7 days.

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
    Apr 13, 2011
    Cambridge, ON, CANADA
    Sorry dear I have to take that title away from you. 24 hours with boge (either LR or SR), VVReo, and Geoffs blend. Fill it up and be certain in 24 hours that carto will no longer be I'm use.

My DIY on the other hand go for about 4-7 days.

Not a boge problem, but I have a couple BWB juices (555 and vanilla bean) that will kill an 808 HC carto in about 5 minutes flat. Not sure whats in that juice, but you can't even resurrect them once the dry hits start. Even thorough cleaning and an alcohol soak doesn't fix them lol

DemonCleaner

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2010
    Calgary, Alberta. Canada
    A week from a boge is pushing it, I would think. Depends on the juice I suppose. I've never actually vapes one to death, like no longer working death. I find that after four days they start tasting like socks that were left in a hockey bag for a week. So I start fresh every four days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread