Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Site is very nice! Are the needles in the refill kits beveled?

absolutely , I run a POS-FREE site NOPOS.jpg

I throw in sterile syringe and needles with all boxes of cartos anyways, 18g perfect fit inside dropper nipple flip upside down suck every drop from bottles no leaking. :)

Last edited:

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
site looks great, andrew! Much more in line with "crystal clear" than the old dark site!

Thanks, as soon as the drip tips get here, I'll shut down old site, move the domain point to new site, be here Monday at absolute latest. Wish had cc processing, but will soon.

Steelrat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Bit O'Heaven
Hey Ryker,

Just got home from work and glory be! My shipment had arrived! I loaded up one of the dual-coil cartos, let it steep for a bit so the juice could properly soak in and let er rip...HOLY COW!!! :) Vapor production is awesome! TH is mind boggling! WOW! I actually choked a little bit from all the flavor and vapor. Now I know what I have been looking for, and now I know where to find it!

If you cats use prefer cartos and haven't tried the dual coil yet, you are missing out! I think I'm going to have to start all over with my juices now and re-try everything with these.:vapor:

Steelrat

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
Hey Ryker,

Just got home from work and glory be! My shipment had arrived! I loaded up one of the dual-coil cartos, let it steep for a bit so the juice could properly soak in and let er rip...HOLY COW!!! :) Vapor production is awesome! TH is mind boggling! WOW! I actually choked a little bit from all the flavor and vapor. Now I know what I have been looking for, and now I know where to find it!

If you cats use prefer cartos and haven't tried the dual coil yet, you are missing out! I think I'm going to have to start all over with my juices now and re-try everything with these.:vapor:

Steelrat

First time i ever got a lung hit when i first hit a dc for first time. :)

They are a definite game changer.

Last edited:

Desert Willow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Bullhead City, AZ
The new site is much nicer. It is not only easier to navigate, it "feels" better and is much easier to read.

I have still not tried cartos, but I will be ordering some from you later today.

I have a question on the dual atty cartos... can they be used on a reg 510, or are they for 3.7 devices?

Thanks!

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
The new site is much nicer. It is not only easier to navigate, it "feels" better and is much easier to read.

I have still not tried cartos, but I will be ordering some from you later today.

I have a question on the dual atty cartos... can they be used on a reg 510, or are they for 3.7 devices?

Thanks!

well the reg 510 is a 3.7 device, just reg 510 battery very weak compared to say Riva, t-Rex, ego, reg 510 has like a 150mauh rating, were the smallest ego is 650mauh, higher mauh better lasts longer between charges. Yes they will work, but all you got is reg 510, you get to enjoy nearly the dually s full potential.

Last edited:

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
Just a heads up, we will be switching cart software's from core-commerce to 3dcart in bout a week, my monthly sub to core-commerce falls on 12th of the month, which i don't plan on renewing, already bought a 6-month sub to 3dcart, just so we all know if get errors on site during the transition, which are not likely but you never know in the digital age, any an all gift certs will be transferred also.

SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE!!!!

CRYSTAL CLEAR VAPING

Thank You and Happy Vaping Andrew :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread