Boge Cartos vs CE2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosepunk

Sep 22, 2009
Massachusetts
I use 2.6ohm CE2s (not the vision, the 1.8ml version) at 5v on my lavatube which means I have utterly no idea what wattage/voltage I'm actually getting through them.

I love them compared to cartos. I do have to cut the inner seal slots for them to wick the vg only juices I make but it's a 1 minute job then it's good to use for weeks without any more effort :)

I'm not a newbie technically but i am to posting as I'm mainly a "reader", so.. Hi everyone!

Leftfeild.. May I ask how you cut the inner seal slots for VG? I tried looking around but haven't seen anything. Thanks!

Has anyone tried Good Prophets CE2s? I'm new to CE2s, theirs are all I've used so far and the consensus at this point is a love-hate relationship. I'm a serial vaper & the only juice i love is dark VG so that's probably where the hate comes in as the coil tends to get buildup fast. I can't seem to take these apart, I'm thinking it's because they are not meant to be as they are disposable? Is that right or am i just weak? Lol! Any suggestions? (I hope it's ok I ask that here, I never know where to go! ECF is awesome but with all info I tend to be lost!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread