Status
Not open for further replies.

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
As far as I know Boge doesn't carry that type of Leo clearomizer or any dual coil items although your link specifies Boge as the Manufacture. That is also for the Leo Battery and is not a 510 thread. I check on this and let you know.

I got 5 of these for free from a vendor a while ago, im not sure if boge made them or not.. but they sucked.. bad.. i threw them out. Maybe these are better, i dont know but they looked exactly the same.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I got 5 of these for free from a vendor a while ago, im not sure if boge made them or not.. but they sucked.. bad.. i threw them out. Maybe these are better, i dont know but they looked exactly the same.

Wow, old thread. Back when I gave a rats ... about Boge or Boge suppliers. That must be a Smoketech. I don't know of anyone other that makes duals. Funny, a Smoketech carto sold for a Boge/Innokin battery.

Shame about Boge, only carto I ever used. Went from #1 to nothing overnite.

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 9, 2010
    new jersey USA
    www.vapelite.info
    Wow, old thread. Back when I gave a rats ... about Boge or Boge suppliers. That must be a Smoketech. I don't know of anyone other that makes duals. Funny, a Smoketech carto sold for a Boge/Innokin battery.

Shame about Boge, only carto I ever used. Went from #1 to nothing overnite.

510 is old thread? Since when? Boge and Innokin are 2 separate companies.
    What is your source for this----->>>>> Went from #1 to nothing overnite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread