Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
Are there Boge knockoffs? It is either one or the other. Either there are Knockoffs or they have the worst quality control imaginable.

When I get a good one, it is the greatest. Last a week long and draws good right to the end. Then others I have gotten seem to last a day or two before they start tasting burnt or draw so hard that I just go ahead and replace it. I'm a tank user so it is not like I mistreat some of them. They are kept moist.

Do you think you get better ones if you pay a more premium price than if you get them from the lowest sale you can find. (7-9 for 5ea vs. 4-6 for 5ea)

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
There are knockoffs, they have a gold 510 connection instead of the normal silver. I believe Boge recently had a bad batch go out that was causing some issues. I think they fixed it.

Thank you acolyte. I don't know that I meant for that post to sound as negative as it did. Even if I used one a day I would still be saving a lot of money from when I was smoking 2+ packs a day. Maybe I did get part of that bad batch you were talking about.

What do you think about the pricing being so wide?

Thanks again for the reply.

acolyte357

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2009
Louisville, KY USA
No worries about sounding negative drove me crazy when i had 2 boxes of Boge that I could only get about 4ml through before they went bad.
Pricing has been wild for a long time in my opinion. But I normally stick with the positive feedback sites ( CCV, GoodProphets, Mad-Vapes, and vaporbeast ). I figure if I pay $0.25 more per carto I'm still way better off then $6 a pack at a pack a day. I normally will only use a cato for 3 days on until the taste goes off.

I don't know your technical skills but I just built a genesis style tanked atty that I use at home. Big $$ saver plus great flavor and TH. Much easier to build than I originally thought and all the guys in the mod forums are great help.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
its frustrating for sure, ive had a rash of bad ones recently, i just gotta power through and hope they get better, if not, ill either turn to a bottom feeder or a bottom feeder tank, i tried kangers and i cant get past the initial taste of them, something just .. funky about them and every smoktech carto ive ever had leaked like it had no filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread