Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I just cracked open a new one and no smell. Weird - i wonder if it's genuine. Another post in the dcc thread referred to the same thing happening with some new Smoktech cartos and they said a rep told them about a change in the polyfill. Boiling worked for that person but may indeed shorten it's life a bit.

sublimal08

Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
somewhere else...
@Madcaprym & 440BB

i think i found the problem its the rubber condom that comes with it and tried washing it and i think the carto seems to smell less than what the condom smelled. yes i think they change polyfill in this one its very hard to get the juice (60% PG/40% VG) to sink in unlike my hc dual coil before. im loading some juice on it and waiting for it to sit in then will see. thanks guys.

Madcaprym

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA. US
@Madcaprym & 440BB

i think i found the problem its the rubber condom that comes with it and tried washing it and i think the carto seems to smell less than what the condom smelled. yes i think they change polyfill in this one its very hard to get the juice (60% PG/40% VG) to sink in unlike my hc dual coil before. im loading some juice on it and waiting for it to sit in then will see. thanks guys.

My condoms don't smell. Lol ;) but anyways i use a syringe to quickly fill my boge cartos. I stick it all the way down the fill then expunge more at diff levels. It's works real fast and then I throw on my tank! If it has an odor, I would toss it! I had a similar exp with a clear smoktech DcC recently, the polyfl smelled and affected the taste of the juice drastically to where I just threw it away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread