Boge Standard and LR Cartos Now in Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
Hi Annette,
so tell me a little bit more about the Sapphire carts. It's hard to tell from the pic just what they are. Do they use wicks? Is the atomizer on the top or the bottom? Does "easy to fill" mean your 1 oz. size eye droppers will fill it fine? (That's one thing I really like about the Vision Extremes I've been getting from another vendor, no problem filling them with your eye droppers :) )

I know so many questions.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Rootwhacker, the Sapphires are my absolute favorite carto I've tried so far and what I use all the time right now. They have a small wick at the battery end and that is where the atty is also so the vapor is nice and cool by the time it gets to you, which I personally prefer. I always fill mine with a syringe because it's so easy that way, and I like that you don't have to use a paperclip or other odd object to pry them open. Just pull off the mouthpiece and remove the rubber stopper. I haven't tried filling direct from the bottle, but I think the 1 ounce size is probably too big to fill direct. I'll give it a whirl later and report back. One of the main reasons I like them is that they have never leaked on me yet (knock on wood!) and I never get the burnt taste which is a huge pet peeve for me with some cartos. After you fill them, you want to give them a couple minutes to make sure the wick is nice and soaked, but once it is, it's good for life unless you run them completely dry (but since they're clear it's easy to prevent this). They hold 1 to 1.5 mLs of juice, which I like as I don't like a carto that's too big or clunky (too un-girly for my pink KGO!). I fill up a few of these in the morning with different flavors and I'm good for the day. Best of all though is the flavor. I tried a bunch of different cartos and picked these primarily for that reason. I just think my flavors really shine through these babies! But now I have to try out these Vision Extremes you and Tendril are talking about!

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
Thanks, Annette. sounds like I may need to throw a couple of those in my basket next time I order from you to try 'em out. Much like you, I'm all for the flavor! I've now tried 4 sizes of the Vision Extreme (from gotvapes) and here's my off the cuff review:
3.5 mL way too big
2.5 mL kinda big, but works well, like it
1.5 mL my "go to" h/w at the moment
1.3 mL (micro stretch) would not recommend

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
The Bud Sapphires also come configured for either PG or VG. I recommend the VG for my 100% VG e-liquids and the PG configuration for 50/50 or 80/20 mixes. If you're using them with other e-liquids, a basic rule is that if you are getting any burnt taste, you need to go down to the VG version as the burning is produced when the wick dries out because the juice is too thick to move through fast enough to keep it wet. If you're getting any leaking, go up to the PG version because the juice is too thin for the VG configuration. I've messed around with both versions with my e-liquids and haven't had any problem either way yet as these things are pretty well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread