Boggers Box Mods is Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I have the 306 LR on mine and also use the HH357 2.5 ohm. The vapage hybrid 2.0 BF atty from avid vapors is cooler than both and still gives great vapor and awsome flavor. The mesh inside holds juice really well so I get alot of drags before I need to squonk compared to my 357 and 306s. I've got three of the vapage 2.0 BFs and of the three, the first I've tried is still going strong. May be what your're looking for

Tivo

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Yeah I do not have a REO yet. Liked them first time I saw them and understood what they are and what they do so got a REO banner for my first as a "I will have one someday!" kind of thing. While researching them I fell in love with the wood boxes and Marcus has the best design out there IMO so I went with his VV box for my first BF, no regrets there. REO grand is next is on the list to get. Been scouting the classies. Looking forward to seeing Marcus's aluminum box design too!

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I'd love to get hold of one of his monthly giveaways.

Of the few wood mods I've seen, none have had the clean workmanship and polish that Marcus does.I love the minimalization of the wiring he uses and the neatness compared to others I've seen. My neighbors monkey box, for example, has a cluster of looped wires from the switch to the atty connector that looks a bit messy. It's a nice mod though but not as neat IMO.

kbdintern

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Fairmont, WV, USA
I actually won the August giveaway. OMG this thing a piece of art. It was a vv bottom feeder with black and white ebony wood. Now that I have two bottom feeders my other pvs are collecting dust. I'm not willing to part with them though much to my coworkers dismay (I had one of them try to buy my provari for 50 bucks. lol).

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
got my mini zebra/bacote BF boggers a couple days ago and as usual, it's sweet with flawless performance. Nice Job Marcus!

2012-09-25_10-32-10_796.jpg
2012-09-25_10-33-12_30 (2).jpg

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Just to plug in my 2 cents here, to date the best atty for the money on anything I vape has been just a Cisco spec 306. It has out performed anything I have used to date. I get huge clouds of vapor and the taste of my juice is very clean and spot on. I don't actually own anything VV so I strictly use the Cisco LR306 1.5 ohm atty's. or 3.5 ohm for 6V application. I've also used the Aero bridgeless atty as well. This would be my 2nd in line go to atty. I have spent a fair amount of money trying other brands out there but I always wind up back with the Cisco spec 306 atty's. I might also add I have an HH357 in my collection as well and to be honest, the only pv it actually works on with any consistency is an eGo battery. I cannot explain it, but it is the conclusion I have come to. The only other atty out there that has intrigued me to try is the AVA from Innovapor. I just find it hard to shell out $45 for a single atty that I still haven't read anything strongly positive about. With the subpar performance of the HH357 I am really hesitant to try it. I might want to add that this is my opinion and others might vary, but just thought I would give you some food for thought, so to speak....

Avid Vaper : Personal Vaporizers and Accessories

Has anyone here tried a rebuildable yet? I can say once you do you will NEVER go back to regular atty again!!! I got a Hornet from the same people as the ERA and also have a rebuildable from Rob at REOs mods. They are fantastic!! I have been using the Cisco 306 1.5 atty for a long time as I have always felt it gave me the best and most consistent vape... until my discovery of the rebuidable. You can customize the resistance, ohms etc to suit your tastes. I can "build" a coil/wick setup in minutes and the vape is pure heaven.
As one person put it - Rebuildable = vintage cadillac Regular Atty - 1971 Pinto!! :) nuf said! :)

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
good to know! I have a cisco spec custom hybrid 60/40 HH357 but it's 2.5 ohm so I think I'll jus keep using that on my vv's.

I picked up a couple LR 306s based on music heads experiences with them and have to say they are wonderful. Very similar to my 2.0ohm vapage hybrid as far as taste, but the TH and vapor are better.

Only thing I don't like about the 306 is the looseness on the connection when I thread it down. It snugs up okay but I fear the things will strip if I tighten too much. Fortunately I'm not pulling them on and off all the time.

On another note; I'm a little bummed with the silicone coming off the cap of the boston round bottle. As of this a.m. it already has a split in it. When I slip mine over the connection it gets pushed further to the left when I install the battery and stretches the silicone tubing. After several fills and removing the bottle a few times, the silicone finally gave up the ghost.

No too happy about that one for sure!!!

I'm going to check and see if one of my luicy juicy bladders may be able to be tweaked to fit, or if I can find a thinner nalgene bottle or something, so that the bottle is not off set so much from the attaching tube. Wish the tube was at a slight angle away from the battery.

Anyone else have or had this issue?

Other than the silicone tube, I'm totally loving this boggers mini for sure!

Tivo

Actually I refill mine the same as I do a REO. I always just leave the tubing attached and just hold the cap in place and unscrew the bottle , fill it up an screw back on! The cap and tube stay attached to the box. Much easier and keeps the tube and cap intact.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
To muzichead: Wow thats the first time anyones been sarcastic too me. I have researched just apparently not enough. Isn't that what this forum is for too learn. How will I ever know if I don't ask ??? s. I really enjoy this forum and don't want to stop using it. So please try and be a little more understanding to people WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO LEARN !!!...Now I don't even want to come back to this post cuz every time I do I'll see your post. Thanxxx

You can block him very easily. Just click on his avatar [Picture]. Than click on Add to ignore list. And from then on he can't see your posts and you can't see his. I agree with you. Everyone has to start sometime.

I would suggest you go to You tube and look up things. I've learned alot by watching other people do things.
By the way I have a thread for beginners that might explain some things that you are wondering about.

I've avoided Bottom Feeders for now because I think they are much too confusing for the novice.
Also I just bought my first Bogger Box and want to learn before I teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread